When things are more then what they seem.

CazGirl

Okay, so.

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever.

I had a dream that the world was going to end, but, we all had to go to this certain place to pass on to the next life. There was this huge crowd of us, and although I couldn't see my friends or family there, I knew they were around. I remember feeling really scared about dying...the thought of my spirit being separated from it's body...would it be painful? Would it be long? Would I even notice?

It was all from my point of view which was a little strange, because whenever I dream it's always from someone else's and I can see myself.

I only recall seeing the colour white as well. I mean, I KNOW that I saw things around me too, I just can't recall anything. It felt as though it was some sort of religious thing, that the only way to save ourselves was to pass on. Not saying it WAS religion, but just because of the fact everyone seemed to believe that this was the only way. I also remember thinking "how will I see my friends again? what will happen to our spirits when the world really does end?"

It was SO WEIRD.

I remember hearing that death in a dream actually means the start of something new, and today at college I applied for a counselling course which is different to what I am doing now (childcare) but the dream itself was ODD. I woke up both depressed and glad...i've never really been scared about passing on but this freaked me out, and the reason why I was glad: I'm still alive!

I also had a dream that I met Mika, too. It was a really gloomy place and we had a picture done as well, but we were next to each other. We were both smiling but he wasn't hugging me like he does with other fans...we were quite a few inches apart and kept ourselves to ourselves, which made me wonder why. The dream went further on but I can't really remember what happened.

The second dream probably means nothing (though i'm pretty sure the first one has significance) but you know when something just makes you ponder, really get under your skin?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really interesting!

I love trying to work out dreams!!

I always go on here, this dream dictionary thing http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

i always used to dream about plane crashes :boxed: and i thought i was having some kind of premonition until i read the explaination, and it was just what was going on in my life. its werid!

hey I just read out your dream to Vix cos I was reading it and went AWWW bless her and she said "what" so I read her it and she was well chuffed that someone else actually dreams the same as her and that you are viewing the dream from another's eyes and seeing yourself kinda thing.

I also think this dream had big significance and I'm glad you woke up feeling glad to still be alive lol, I think dreams are fascinating messages from our sub-consciences.

hey I just read out your dream to Vix cos I was reading it and went AWWW bless her and she said "what" so I read her it and she was well chuffed that someone else actually dreams the same as her and that you are viewing the dream from another's eyes and seeing yourself kinda thing.

I also think this dream had big significance and I'm glad you woke up feeling glad to still be alive lol, I think dreams are fascinating messages from our sub-consciences.

I really do consider you and Vix as friends, really. :huglove:

I believe that dreams, at least some of them, really are part of everyone's sixth sense. They can tell so much. I also believe that considering I knew that my friends and family were around me though I could not see them, I think this change will affect them too. As for my friends, the one that greatly concerned me was Charlie, whom I have been best friends with since we were 4. I am hoping to see him in the Easter holidays but this dream has made me very cautious, and am not sure that if this dream DOES signify change, I don't know if it's a positive or a negative.