Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

OOooooOo I hope he does I made him a black and silver shirt and gave it to him at Hammersmith, I am sure he would look fetching, dashing, suave, sophisticated and ever so slightly SEXY :mf_lustslow: in it lol.

Ah Sparkly, you make me laugh:roftl: "and ever so slightly sexy"

His hair colour always changes!!! haha. I like it darker :naughty: and with the blazer... :mf_lustslow:

Am I the only one who seems never to notice these things? What colour was it and what colour us it now?:shocked: All I notice is that he's "done" his curls, and I don't like it:thumbdown:

Gimme normal natural Mika hair!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not gonna work if we all have that same reminder! he'll know we fall on purpose and won't ask any of us it we're alright :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it would work the first few people, but he will notice right away!!

Ah Sparkly, you make me laugh:roftl: "and ever so slightly sexy"

Am I the only one who seems never to notice these things? What colour was it and what colour us it now?:shocked: All I notice is that he's "done" his curls, and I don't like it:thumbdown:

Gimme normal natural Mika hair!

it looks darker. but that may be the lights or sth. and I love when his curls are done like that :wub2:

I can't wait to see him AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me about it! :wub2:

it's not gonna work if we all have that same reminder! he'll know we fall on purpose and won't ask any of us it we're alright :mf_rosetinted:

he'll have a hard tim enot noticing when i fall ONTO his fine self.....:wub2::sneaky2: i used that last one because it's called "sneaky" it should be called "meanie face"

mika looks definitely 30 or more to me and he definitely looks in love,lol

I so agree with both your statements!!! I think that our boy has been with someone for quite a while now:wub2:, I just get that impression...And I hope that it lasts and makes him happy!!:thumb_yello:

tell me about it! :wub2:

he'll have a hard tim enot noticing when i fall ONTO his fine self.....:wub2::sneaky2: i used that last one because it's called "sneaky" it should be called "meanie face"

you should expect to be slapped by some other crazy fangirls then :naughty:

I so agree with both your statements!!! I think that our boy has been with someone for quite a while now:wub2:, I just get that impression...And I hope that it lasts and makes him happy!!:thumb_yello:

really? I didn't notice any change! but it'd be great if you were right :thumb_yello:

it looks darker. but that may be the lights or sth. and I love when his curls are done like that :wub2:

no,no,no! We need to kill the curling tongs!!:roftl:

really? I didn't notice any change! but it'd be great if you were right :thumb_yello:

Well, I may be wrong, but I have this hunch that it's right....

I knew that face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL do it when we in LOVE!!!!!!

I HAVE THE SAME FACE WHEN I LOOK OR THINK OF HIM:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I knew that face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL do it when we in LOVE!!!!!!

I HAVE THE SAME FACE WHEN I LOOK OR THINK OF HIM:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

what face? what picture are you talking about? :blink:

I knew that I was ignorant in love matters, but still... :naughty:

Awwwwww!! haha when you said that it make me feel bubbly...

I hope he is! He so deserves to be happy and in love with someone :wub2:

Haha im excited! haha

has this one been posted yet? i didn't see it

mika23.jpg

Niiiiiice!! Very nice! I love his pants:wub2:

But why is Mika wearing a key around his neck?:boxed: It looks like a REAL key if you know what I mean....maybe his pants are so tight that he needs to keep his house key there, as the pockets are a no-no:roftl:

But why is Mika wearing a key around his neck?:boxed: It looks like a REAL key if you know what I mean....maybe his pants are so tight that he needs to keep his house key there, as the pockets are a no-no:roftl:

:roftl:I don't know it doesn't look like a real key to me but I can be mistaken :wink2:

that reminds me of my son's friends who used to go home after school without their parents being home used to wear the house key around the neck like that lol :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

dont think it's a real one, looks like some MJ accesories, he must have gotten them for free!!