Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your were insane long before this video surfaced. :naughty:

I wonder how long before we hear anything of Mika's love life. He's been in the media spotlight for over a year, and not a peep. Do you guys think that level of privacy is something he'll be able to sustain over the next, oh, 3 - 5 years?

Man, I can't believe he stopped to check on that photographer. He really is a genuinely good person, isn't he? :wub2:

Sometimes I wonder where my bias ends and my ability to discern the "real" Mika begins, and it's almost a bit strange when he does something that confirms my notions of who I *think* he is. Sigh.

I know what you mean, sometimes he seems just too good to be true and yet I still can't find anything on him to make me think anything other than what I do now.

if you really wanna know the report:naughty:..here you are:

WHEN AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party together things are bound to turn messy.

The caners bumped into each other at pal JODIE HARSH's birthday bash at Movida in London.

It was a typically boozy affair, with Agyness and Lily clearly leading the way.

Though they were not alone.

KIMBERLY STEWART, MIKA, WILL YOUNG and JAIME WINSTONE were also there, along with PIXIE GELDOF, who will be feeling more fragile than most this morning.

She was seen slumped in the back of a taxi after the party made its way to Bungalow 8, where for the second night in a row, MARK RONSON left the club without a girl on his arm.

Thats cos Mark Ronson was coming home to me :naughty:

now I'm shocked. great job!

wow I cant actually believe that the little zac is now 22 and taylor is older than mika!!!!!???!!! I loved and still love tay's voice, unfortunantely I think what they do now is not that great, i thought they would do so much better, i was expecting so much more when they started...they were pretty good before especially at the songwriting though it was totally christian. are they famous in the USA??

Their music wasn't really that Christian. True, they sang some songs for their church YEARS ago, but Zac was 6 years old then!

I do still love their music because I'm a fan and I love them, so I can't NOT like anything, but I do agree that some of it is...good, but not great. Tay's had some problems with his voice too, but then again he smoked for awhile, and may still smoke. (Why do people who sing for a living smoke? I will never understand.) And they're not really that famous here anymore. They have a core group of fans, but nothing like they had 10 years ago.

I thought it was Lily Allen at first.

*gasp* maybe we should name her?:mf_lustslow:

Let's call her Elda.

On the video, isn't that him saying Michelle?

Did he say her name? I totally missed that! However, I do really like calling her Elda. :roftl:

That's what I was thinking earlier! But now that I see the picture, I don't think so...

This girl looks a bit more tan :wink2:

MIKA's moved on :naughty: It's Elda's turn now :das:

YAY IT'S CATCHING ON! haha

Their music wasn't really that Christian. True, they sang some songs for their church YEARS ago, but Zac was 6 years old then!

I do still love their music because I'm a fan and I love them, so I can't NOT like anything, but I do agree that some of it is...good, but not great. Tay's had some problems with his voice too, but then again he smoked for awhile, and may still smoke. (Why do people who sing for a living smoke? I will never understand.) And they're not really that famous here anymore. They have a core group of fans, but nothing like they had 10 years ago.

Did he say her name? I totally missed that! However, I do really like calling her Elda. :roftl:

:roftl: YAY

Wait, the guy's either saying "We shall" or "Michelle" haha

so...confusing :lmao:

. Tay's had some problems with his voice too, but then again he smoked for awhile, and may still smoke.

:shocked: :shocked: what!!!??? TAYLOR HANSON has SMOKED???LOL!!it must have been a shock for his entourage,lol!! wow!!!

I thought they were so pure and healthy and stuff, I should go and listen now, I think his voice would still be more beautiful maybe(if it's possible)

thanks for all the infos:wink2: !! (it's true that zac was only six when I used to listen to them, time has passed...lol)

@christian I meant the writing and they do what we call christian rock here but it's not pejorative:wink2: i once went to a christian church and all the "texts" looked like their songs,the choice of the words and stuff.. sorry i'm not making myself clear but i'm being shocked lol

just re-watched it, and i am so jealous Elda is beyond gorgeous :sneaky2: HOW DARE HE find a owman prettier then me?:sneaky2::roftl: Shes polite too...and he's a little too polite for osmeone in the public eye .. helping up paparazzi you'd never see britney or paris do that , one day he WILL BE PREGNANT and he'll be helping paparazzi who found him in a pond in a green astronaut suit and exposed it to the public up and to their feet.

look what i have found on a blog but you know what blogs are sometimes, it looks sincere though:

I live in South Kensington and I have seen Mika a few times walking around with some girl.There was a lot of embracing and hugging,and the two of them seemed pretty close to each other.They looked very nice together...hope that it's his girlfriend...generaly speaking,I don't think he's gay.

Anyway,Mika is my favourite singer.He is pure genius in everything.I especially like his lyrics.I have seen him live a few times-thing that you can't miss.His singing is perfect,the performance is perfect,everything is perfect.English people are very tough to him,I just cannot see the reason.They don't like him.Actually,there is a bunch of people who adore him,and bunch of people who just hate him.I think he is more loved and respected in Germany or France than here in England.And that fact is really sad and dissapointing.

GO MIKA!!!! you are the best singer of 21. century,you should know that. Lots of kisses...

look what i have found on a blog but you know what blogs are sometimes, it looks sincere though:

I live in South Kensington and I have seen Mika a few times walking around with some girl.There was a lot of embracing and hugging,and the two of them seemed pretty close to each other.They looked very nice together...hope that it's his girlfriend...generaly speaking,I don't think he's gay.

Anyway,Mika is my favourite singer.He is pure genius in everything.I especially like his lyrics.I have seen him live a few times-thing that you can't miss.His singing is perfect,the performance is perfect,everything is perfect.English people are very tough to him,I just cannot see the reason.They don't like him.Actually,there is a bunch of people who adore him,and bunch of people who just hate him.I think he is more loved and respected in Germany or France than here in England.And that fact is really sad and dissapointing.

GO MIKA!!!! you are the best singer of 21. century,you should know that. Lots of kisses...

Sh*t. :lmao:

I...... I... i ..... I..... :shocked:

:yay::blink::tears::snog::throw::lmao:

I don't know what to say haha

Who knows if its true. What blog was that?

I feel like exploding of happiness/jealousy haha.

I don't think it's true:naughty:

Yeah haha.

I don't really know :blink:

I would say that I don't think he would openly go walk around in his neighborhood with her, but I don't know him personally so, maybe he did.

I'm scared haha. I dont know, I feel weird. If it is true, then I'm happy! :wub2:

Do you want it to be true?

Your were insane long before this video surfaced. :naughty:

I wonder how long before we hear anything of Mika's love life. He's been in the media spotlight for over a year, and not a peep. Do you guys think that level of privacy is something he'll be able to sustain over the next, oh, 3 - 5 years?

Man, I can't believe he stopped to check on that photographer. He really is a genuinely good person, isn't he? :wub2:

Sometimes I wonder where my bias ends and my ability to discern the "real" Mika begins, and it's almost a bit strange when he does something that confirms my notions of who I *think* he is. Sigh.

seeee you are NOT wrong WE are not wrong :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13833

Yeah haha.

I would say that I don't think he would openly go walk around in his neighborhood with her, but I don't know him personally so, maybe he did.

I'm scared haha. I dont know, I feel weird. If it is true, then I'm happy! :wub2:

No haha, but then I feel like a bitch for saying that so yeah.

personally, I want him to be gay:wink2:

Yeah haha.

Nope I want him to love me but...i know it won't happen and if this girl makes him happy than yes (happy means good second cd *gives thumbs up*) HAH im kidding i love him and i want him to be happy....it's surreal though i guess...and yeah i doubt he'd be outside in public with a girl if he wont discuss his sexuailty.

i guess i want him to be inlove with a big girl...:lmao:

No haha, but then I feel like a bitch for saying that so yeah.

personally, I want him to be gay:wink2:

Ohh I see haha. :bleh:

I feel strange. If it's true (just assuming hypothetically. I'm not saying I think it is. IF) then I'll be happy :wub2: Insanely jealous, but happy. I want him to be able to fall in love and have kids and a family and grandkids and for him to be a great grand dad so his genes and DNA and talent can be continued on through the ages, and the special Penniman family and everything can be there :tears: hahah

Ohh I see haha. :bleh:

I feel strange. If it's true (just assuming hypothetically. I'm not saying I think it is. IF) then I'll be happy :wub2: Insanely jealous, but happy. I want him to be able to fall in love and have kids and a family and grandkids and for him to be a great grand dad so his genes and DNA and talent can be continued on through the ages, and the special Penniman family and everything can be there :tears: hahah

I do too, but with me :naughty: