• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mhm...so maybe he has a boyfriend...!

he is so funny and cool when acts like Jack...:punk:

He really is!

I couldn’t think of anyone who could make that part better than he does it!:thumb_yello:

And why doesn’t he get more parts in movies?

He really is!

I couldn’t think of anyone who could make that part better than he does it!:thumb_yello:

And why doesn’t he get more parts in movies?

mhm...so strange!

He is so cool!:punk:

You are right! No one is better than him in make that part!:thumb_yello:

I remember an episode where he speaks with the English accent instead of the American one talking to the British relatives of the husband of Karen...:roftl: :roftl:

this summer I saw the last seasons...but unfortunatly not all the "episodes" (is it the right word in english????):thumbdown: ...and now I'm looking for them...

Ohh, too bad. The proble is Mediaset (the italian networks company which airs W&G) treated the show so so bad!:sneaky2: not to talk about the speechs translations!:thumbdown:

It's just now going here..every day except the weekend.. and now it's 6th season! You know it's so weird..i think that Grace is pregnant (in real life) but directors try to hide it.. you didn't noticed?

She was indeed! suddenly she wears all those extra-large shirts and dresses, and she was not that skinny anymore:wink2:

I didn't like Will and Grace the first time I saw it...but then I watched a couple of episodes, and though it was really funny. I haven't watched all that much however. The four lead actors have such amazing chemistry though.

She was indeed! suddenly she wears all those extra-large shirts and dresses, and she was not that skinny anymore:wink2:

Hi! yeah..her face is not skinny anymore too:naughty: You have seen all seasons already?

I didn't like Will and Grace the first time I saw it...but then I watched a couple of episodes, and though it was really funny. I haven't watched all that much however. The four lead actors have such amazing chemistry though.

Hello! Yeah..it's just amazing:wub2:

Hi! yeah..her face is not skinny anymore too:naughty: You have seen all seasons already?

Yup! the best are the first two or three seasons in my opinion, but the last episode is so...dunno..sad? different? totally worthy anyway:wink2:

Yup! the best are the first two or three seasons in my opinion, but the last episode is so...dunno..sad? different? totally worthy anyway:wink2:

I love 5th and 4th season:naughty: But i haven't seen the last yet..couse here it's showing just 6th!:bleh: It's sad?:boxed:

I looooooooooooooooove Will and Grace!! It's one of the few shows that really makes me laugh out loud! i love it! I love the episode with Matt Damon... can anyone tell me what season it's from? Thanks :thumb_yello:

hey!:wink2: Yeah it is!:punk: I loved that episode! I think it's 5th season?!:bleh:

I looooooooooooooooove Will and Grace!! It's one of the few shows that really makes me laugh out loud! i love it! I love the episode with Matt Damon... can anyone tell me what season it's from? Thanks :thumb_yello:

I found a funny video! And in the end-there are epizsode with Matt:punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n90LQFbNQgQ

Ohh, too bad. The proble is Mediaset (the italian networks company which airs W&G) treated the show so so bad!:sneaky2: not to talk about the speechs translations!:thumbdown:

oh yes! mediaset and the speechs translations...:thumbdown:

Now I'm looking for English episodes...:punk::naughty: