Mika's disciples!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good that you like it!! People here call me Madalena, Mad, Ana, Stuck, SITM or ISITM or, of course, im_stuck_in_the_middle/ i'm stuck in the middle! It's a long list lol

Here it's 22.05/ 10.05 PM:)

Haha ok! Um I'll go with ISITM but I'll probably change it all the time!!

Hazzah!!!! I wish Mika could see this! We should do some sort of project!! But I have no idea what.

*has flash of inspiration*

OMG. We should totally write a Mika bible.

Actually, that might be sort of offensive. (Sorry, I'm not religious so I don't really know)

Haha yeah, my parents don't!! haha my mom says Mika is a terrorist and my dad says he sings flat and my bro says he's gay. Oh what I put up with.

Mika. Does not. Sing flat. :mad3:

His pitch is bloody amazing! Especially when he's poncing around on the stage like that!

Yeah, I really REALLY like the name Danielle!!:wub2:

My name is Danielle too :wink2:

I converted my Mom!!! :)

I don't think she'll join the MFC though, although I told her about it and she said she might just to keep tabs on me LOL

Haha! I converted all my close friends, and am working on another one...I converted my mum and my little brother as well:biggrin2:

*has flash of inspiration*

OMG. We should totally write a Mika bible.

Actually, that might be sort of offensive. (Sorry, I'm not religious so I don't really know)

Mika. Does not. Sing flat. :mad3:

His pitch is bloody amazing! Especially when he's poncing around on the stage like that!

My name is Danielle too :wink2:

I'm not that religious either, like I believe in God and stuff but I don't go to church, I don't find it offensive, I think it's a great idea!!:wub2: Yay!! We have the same name!! D people call you Dani?

I'd like to be a disciple too please! But can I be number 22? Is there someone to be a 21 before me? ;)

Sure you can!! i can just skip the spot if there's not.:wink2:

Yesss! Two of my cousins like Mika now!!

Yay!!

I converted my Mom!!! :)

I don't think she'll join the MFC though, although I told her about it and she said she might just to keep tabs on me LOL

haha that's so funny!!!:roftl: