The Ex-Yu Thread (part 3)

Gasha

Hi dear!

Thanks for poping in !It's really nice to see you here!:huglove:And I'm feeling very happy now!:woot_jump:

I'm fine today!Kako si ti?

I'm sure that the others will be very glad to see you when they come!Feel free to post whenever you like!

HIIIIII SWEETIE!!!!! :huglove: Thanks so much for the warm welcome, you really make me feel loved :wub2: I'm fine too, trying to study a bit, but the MFC is too srtong a caller, hehehe. :flowers2: So will you come to the Spanish and be my Spanish language pupil:wink2: ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HIIIIII SWEETIE!!!!! :huglove: Thanks so much for the warm welcome, you really make me feel loved I'm fine too, trying to study a bit, but the MFC is too srtong a caller, hehehe. So will you come to the Spanish and be my Spanish language pupil:wink2: ?

You're welcome!:blush-anim-cl: I understand you about MFC!I have the same problem!:wink2:

I'll come later on to Spanish thread to be your Spanish language pupil! Thanks for the invitaion...Now I have to go back to my book!:sneaky2:

Thanks again for stopping by!:huglove::wink2:

You're welcome!:blush-anim-cl: I understand you about MFC!I have the same problem!:wink2:

I'll come later on to Spanish thread to be your Spanish language pupil! Thanks for the invitaion...Now I have to go back to my book!:sneaky2:

Thanks again for stopping by!:huglove::wink2:

Hope to see you there! :huglove:

I'm going too, have to do some studying before lunch time. Good luck with your book, and remember: take it eeeeeaaaaasyyyyyy:naughty:

Knock Knock, bok! May I come in? I'm Spanish, but I love the ex-Yu, so I thought I might as well pop in and say hi. Missgaga, thanks for the invitation, you're soooooo nice:huglove:! So, kako si danas?

Oh, we have a new member!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

WELLCOME in our little babbler-chatter world! :wink2:

Knock Knock, bok! May I come in? I'm Spanish, but I love the ex-Yu, so I thought I might as well pop in and say hi. Missgaga, thanks for the invitation, you're soooooo nice:huglove:! So, kako si danas?

Hiii :huglove: