The Ex-Yu Thread (part 3)

Gasha

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Znam.Posle cete hteti da budete deca?Sta bih ja dao da sam na vasem mestu?...

Tako nešto... Uživaj dok možeš!:wink2:

Ili nauči da uživaš u tome! Posle dolazi samo gore...

Kako?Sinoc sam zbog lektire sedela do 12 a ustala u 6 :thumbdown: Nisam ni domaci napisala :crybaby:

Pa eto...ako se odlučiš da upišeš arhitekturu (za ostale faxeve ne znam, mogu da govorim samo o mom), nećeš ni legati...:biggrin2: Onda te savlada umor oko 11am sledećeg dana...pa odlučiš da častiš sebe sa 2 sata sna...pa onda ponovo 24h crtanja!

Pa eto...ako se odlučiš da upišeš arhitekturu (za ostale faxeve ne znam, mogu da govorim samo o mom), nećeš ni legati...:biggrin2: Onda te savlada umor oko 11am sledećeg dana...pa odlučiš da častiš sebe sa 2 sata sna...pa onda ponovo 24h crtanja!

Pa ja cu da upisem umetnicku :blush-anim-cl: (mozda:blink: )

Pa ja cu da upisem umetnicku :blush-anim-cl: (mozda:blink: )

Promenićeš mišljenje još hiljadu puta dok ne dođe vreme da se za nešto odlučiš! I ja sam htela umetničku akademiju, pa ispade arhitektura.:wink2:

Oh, we have a new member!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

WELLCOME in our little babbler-chatter world! :wink2:

Hiii :huglove:

Bok! Dobar dan! Puno, puno Hvala for the warm welcome, I feel REALLY wanted here:wub2: I'm sorry I don't really undestand a word you write (well, some words I do understand:naughty: ), hope it won't be a handicap for my coming in here... So how's everybody doing today?

Bok! Dobar dan! Puno, puno Hvala for the warm welcome, I feel REALLY wanted here:wub2: I'm sorry I don't really undestand a word you write (well, some words I do understand:naughty: ), hope it won't be a handicap for my coming in here... So how's everybody doing today?

Oh, we can speek english...it's not a problem. I tought you can understand something, since you are using some serbian words! And how did you learn them?

Da li bi ti stavljala svoje slike na myspace da si na mom mestu?Ne znam da li da ih stavim :(

Hm...pa ja imam slika na myspace-u, ali sam ih stavila na private...tj. da samo oni koji su mi u frendsima, mogu da ih vide... Možda tako da uradiš?

Oh, we can speek english...it's not a problem. I tought you can understand something, since you are using some serbian words! And how did you learn them?

I'm so honoured you thought I could understand!:blush-anim-cl: In fact I only know some words, one of my best friends lives in Zagreb and she teaches me some Croatian (it's very similar to Serbian, isn't it?) I wish I could learn, I love the sound of it!

Hi :biggrin2:

I'm so honoured you thought I could understand!:blush-anim-cl: In fact I only know some words, one of my best friends lives in Zagreb and she teaches me some Croatian (it's very similar to Serbian, isn't it?) I wish I could learn, I love the sound of it!

Well...it used to be the same language...and it's still the same, as far as I'm conserned!:wink2: I'm glad you like it.

I love spanish language, and I even used to learn it...for some short period of time. But I forgot almost everything.:thumbdown:

And how did you heard about our thread? You know Dragana?

Well...it used to be the same language...and it's still the same, as far as I'm conserned!:wink2: I'm glad you like it.

I love spanish language, and I even used to learn it...for some short period of time. But I forgot almost everything.:thumbdown:

And how did you heard about our thread? You know Dragana?

If you want to practise some Spanish do fee free to pop in the Spanish Thread! (we can also speak in English:naughty: ) We will be so glad to help.

I had known your thread for some time, but never wrote in it God knows why. Dragana appointed it to me yesterday and said she'd be so happy to see me here, so... Here I am! (And so glad I entered too). So how come you learnt Spanish?

If you want to practise some Spanish do fee free to pop in the Spanish Thread! (we can also speak in English:naughty: ) We will be so glad to help.

I had known your thread for some time, but never wrote in it God knows why. Dragana appointed it to me yesterday and said she'd be so happy to see me here, so... Here I am! (And so glad I entered too). So how come you learnt Spanish?

Well...I didn't know what to do with my spare time, one summer...and I decided to take some quick course of spanish. Unfortunatelly it was really quick... and so was the forgeting everything I learned!:thumbdown: But I remmember "Hola!" It counts, right?:naughty: Como estas? :bleh:

Yeap...that's about it!:mf_rosetinted:

And what are you doing in life?

Well...I didn't know what to do with my spare time, one summer...and I decided to take some quick course of spanish. Unfortunatelly it was really quick... and so was the forgeting everything I learned!:thumbdown: But I remmember "Hola!" It counts, right?:naughty: Como estas? :bleh:

Yeap...that's about it!:mf_rosetinted:

And what are you doing in life?

Yes, that's right! ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? :wink2: I'm an archaeologist, and now a full-time MFCer, since I'm waiting for my next dig to start (in fact I should be studying for a public competition, but...) How about you?