The Ex-Yu Thread (part 3)

Gasha

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, in theory indeed it should, but politicians always try to hide evey finding from the public, so they don't have problems to enrich themselves even more with construction bussines, you know, corruption and all, we're up to the neck in it in Spain:thumbdown: That's why we are so poorly considered, I've even been threaten with a shotgun once! Can you believe it?? Did you like the piccies?

did i like them? they are greAt!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yes, in theory indeed it should, but politicians always try to hide evey finding from the public, so they don't have problems to enrich themselves even more with construction bussines, you know, corruption and all, we're up to the neck in it in Spain:thumbdown: That's why we are so poorly considered, I've even been threaten with a shotgun once! Can you believe it?? Did you like the piccies?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Picces?!?

Really interesting! Too bad it's not under UNESCO protection, but is it under ANY protection at all? *Note to myself: must go there ASAP*

The gouverment is NOT SURE weather the fortress is protected on a republican level?!? :boxed: That's in the text I pasted above...it's on serbian.

You can come on Exit festival...it takes place on that fortress....and it really looks fantastic...if you don't think about the damage all that people could cause...:mf_rosetinted:

did i like them? they are greAt!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thank you so so much!!! :wub2: Watching them with the eyes of you guys makes me see how special those places really are (funny if you know somewhere so well it ends up being not so extraordinary for you)

:shocked:

Picces?!?

I meant pictures of some of my excavations:wink2:

Thank you so so much!!! :wub2: Watching them with the eyes of you guys makes me see how special those places really are (funny if you know somewhere so well it ends up being not so extraordinary for you)

I meant pictures of some of my excavations:wink2:

i imagine u like indiana jones:cheerful_h4h:

The gouverment is NOT SURE weather the fortress is protected on a republican level?!? :boxed: That's in the text I pasted above...it's on serbian.

You can come on Exit festival...it takes place on that fortress....and it really looks fantastic...if you don't think about the damage all that people could cause...:mf_rosetinted:

Really??? Why not sure? For what I've seen in the site, some diggings have been going on, so they must know by now.

When does the Exit Festival happen? Yes, it's true those fests really damage the buidings, but on the other hand, they must be used, otherwise they would ruin in no time, and people of the place have to know what they have in their town. Difficult question... You're making me think here!:naughty:

Really??? Why not sure? For what I've seen in the site, some diggings have been going on, so they must know by now.

When does the Exit Festival happen? Yes, it's true those fests really damage the buidings, but on the other hand, they must be used, otherwise they would ruin in no time, and people of the place have to know what they have in their town. Difficult question... You're making me think here!:naughty:

http://eng.exitfest.org/ Here it is...from 10.-13.07.

I agree with you...but wouldn't it be nice if the organizers, after the festival, give some money for preserving the fortress, for eg.?

Beautiful!! I must go to Croatia as well, that's for sure (well, my friend has been telling me to go since the beginning). Is it near Dubrovnik? My parents went there a couple of years ago and fell in love with it.

http://eng.exitfest.org/ Here it is...from 10.-13.07.

I agree with you...but wouldn't it be nice if the organizers, after the festival, give some money for preserving the fortress, for eg.?

Thank you! Wish I coul go, but this year it won't be possible, I'm afraid:thumbdown: Anyway, I could go some other time of the year.

You're so right, they should help preserving it with some of the money they rise from the Fest, that would be an excellent way of giving it a use and preserving it for good. But money is the BIG issue everywhere:thumbdown:

I didn't find anything usefull myself! Thanks anyway!:huglove:

Question for everyone!!! Did anyone of you read something from Dino Buzzati?

Hun, you should search for Mavro Vretanović he also wrote that...Maybe Miranda knows who he is....:mf_rosetinted:

U accountu??? Ne razumem...:shocked:

znaš ono- svi threadovi u kojima si sudjelovao, meni danas postoji samo ovaj. neman ni svog introductiona:annoyed_h4h:

Divan ti je grad Miranda!!!:wink2:

hvala:wub2: i meni se sviđa

kad sam bila mlađa ne baš, ali sad mi je baš lip :bleh:

Meni su svi thread-ovi na mestu...možda si ti sama nešto zeznula...

a bit će, ko to zna:doh: znaš mene eksperta:roll1:

Bok ljudi!:biggrin2:

And I see that we have a new member. Welcome to our virtual-chat-cafe, Black Queen! Bienvenida a nuestro thread! (I'm sorry...my spanish is no good...pero yo adoro Espana y la lengua espanola!:wink2: )

haaaaj! :cheerful_h4h: kako si?

Wow Ana love!:thumb_yello:

Hellouu!

Oh la la! Tu es como una verdadera Espanola!

:roftl:

I give up!

You do?:bleh:

Bok! ¡Hola! ¿Hablas español? You speak Spanish? How come? Have you ever been to Spain? Do you take lessons? Need any help? (Hahahaha, too many questions, I know:naughty: )

Thank you so much for the welcome, you gals spoil me!!:wub2:

Hablo un poco...un pocito.:naughty: Yo estudie espanol durante mi escuela secundaria (en una escuela privada de lenguas) i despeus tuve un gran deseo de estudiar espanol. Me da mucha pena decir que ahora estudio el derecho i no epsanol (una historia muy, muy larga). He estado en Espana por 2 veces...una vez en Granada (estoy enamorada de esta cuidad) por un mes estudiando espanol al don Quijote y en Valencia (fui a una feria con mis padres).

Lo siento por todas las faltas pero ha pasado muchoooo tiempo de que yo hable espanol por la ultima vez.:blush-anim-cl: