The Ex-Yu Thread (part 3)

Gasha

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayyy, gracias. Pero no estoy segura si hablo bastante bien para pasar por el Spanish thread.:blush-anim-cl: Yo me muero por Granada, quiero volverme un dia...puedo decir que este mes fue el mejor mes de mi vida.

Yup...it's happening all over the forum.

Que no, que no, pasa, y si tienes dudas, te ayudamos, de verdad, me encantaría verte alli. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9954&page=213

Sad je opet sve ok...zar ne?

Izgleda ovako. Videt ćemo ali nadam se da se je sad završilo. Taj forum me pomalo plaši.

Que no, que no, pasa, y si tienes dudas, te ayudamos, de verdad, me encantaría verte alli. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9954&page=213

Gracias por la invitación. Nos vemos alli.:wink2:

Ayyy, gracias. Pero no estoy segura si hablo bastante bien para pasar por el Spanish thread.:blush-anim-cl: Yo me muero por Granada, quiero volverme un dia...puedo decir que este mes fue el mejor mes de mi vida.

This is turning into new Spanish thread!

We would like to understand you as well, you know!:bleh:

I mean...I DO understand you everything...you know that(:roftl:) ...but theothers...:naughty:

You speak spanish too?? That's great.

I don't understand a word!:blink::boxed:

Where's Gasha?:cool:

Really, why are we talking in english?:roftl: I thought this was "the ex-yu thread" where serbain/croatian was the official language and slovenian was the second something, something.:roftl:

You speak spanish too?? That's great.

Really, why are we talking in english?:roftl: I thought this was "the ex-yu thread" where serbain/croatian was the official language and slovenian was the second something, something.:roftl:

Well...we are speaking english so TheBlackQueen could understad us... Why r you talking spanish...that's the questian now???:mf_rosetinted:

Ooooops sorry....:blush-anim-cl: No more Spanish around here, I feel a bit ungrateful since you're all writing in English so I can understand...

Don't feel like that!:wink2: It's no problem for us to speak in English.

Well...we are speaking english so TheBlackQueen could understad us... Why r you talking spanish...that's the questian now???:mf_rosetinted:

I know that we're talking in english so that TheBlackQueen can understand us.:wink2: I was talking in Spanish because I felt like practicing a bit again, and so I ''used'' TBQ a bit.:blush-anim-cl:

I know that we're talking in english so that TheBlackQueen can understand us.:wink2: I was talking in Spanish because I felt like practicing a bit again, and so I ''used'' TBQ a bit.:blush-anim-cl:

what's TBQ?

I don't know what TBQ is...

Thank you! Your soooo good to me :huglove:

Wait, wait am I seeing right?? You want to learn slovenian?? Let's start with lesson 1. Zdravo! Kako ste kaj? Kaj bo dobrega? :naughty:

Can I join the class, please??

what's TBQ?

I don't know what TBQ is...

I am TBQ (=TheBlackQueen):roftl: