Yes or No (Part 2)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

do u like pb and j sandwhiches (i just had one lol it was very good)

Yes- peanut butter and banana is quite tasty as well.

Have you ever had a hair cut/ dyed your hair and then looked at it and thought to yourself' date=' "this looks awful...why did I decide to do this"?[/color']

Have you ever had a hair cut/ dyed your hair and then looked at it and thought to yourself, "this looks awful...why did I decide to do this"?

not really..:naughty:

did you ever coloured your hare??..

Have you ever had a hair cut/ dyed your hair and then looked at it and thought to yourself, "this looks awful...why did I decide to do this"?

hahaha yes! earlier this year i was verrrrrry bored and decided to give myself bangs:blink: lets just say they didnt turn out how i wanted them to:naughty: i then had to go to a hair cutters and make up a story that my friend did it while i was sleeping hahahaha:roftl: she was like this hair cut is hideous!!!! i am like thanks:sneaky2:

Yes

Do you play any instrument?

yes the flute

what is ur favorite perfume mine is floral by paul smith :biggrin2:

hmmmmm i wonder why:

floralperfume.jpg

anotherflora.jpg

no but i have always wanted to just for the fun of it:biggrin2:

are u going to any of the concert/festivals this summer? and which ones if u are?

Yes. I'm going to the Exit festival in Serbia.

Do you think you're addicted to the internet?

no but i have always wanted to just for the fun of it:biggrin2:

are u going to any of the concert/festivals this summer? and which ones if u are?

Not going to any because Mika is touring in Europe and I live in Canada and I can't afford a plane ticket or a place to stay...but I would so LOVE to!!!

Have you ever looked at someone and thought to yourself' date=' "pull up your pants"?[/color']

Not going to any because Mika is touring in Europe and I live in Canada and I can't afford a plane ticket or a place to stay...but I would so LOVE to!!!

Have you ever looked at someone and thought to yourself, "pull up your pants"?

hahaha yes but not to mika:wub2: :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: his i say "pull them lower!" hehehe lol :das:

have u ever gone to europe

i mostly dont really look at the mikagasmic pics after 1 hour because i can never keep up with them - they are commented on too quickly!!!!!

have you been to any concerts other than MIKA?

no mika was my first and best and my future ones are also mika so basically my first 3 concerts will be mika hahaha:wub2:

Well, I live in Europe so how to answer that one...:lol3:

Do you like cartoons?

yes i basically grew up on the simpsons thanks to my brother lol! i love them

do ulike the simpsons?