Yes or No (Part 2)

yes it's so nasty!

Did you eat a lot of chocolate in this easter?

I guess but took it from my younger brother. Mini Eggs, Mini Cadbury Cream Eggs and Hershey Kisses. These Hershey's Kisses were so good...cheesecake Kisses...sounds gross to some people but they are so delicious!!!

Have you ever been on the bus and rang the bell for the wrong stop but got off at that wrong stop anyways because you were embarassed?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess but took it from my younger brother. Mini Eggs, Mini Cadbury Cream Eggs and Hershey Kisses. These Hershey's Kisses were so good...cheesecake Kisses...sounds gross to some people but they are so delicious!!!

Have you ever been on the bus and rang the bell for the wrong stop but got off at that wrong stop anyways because you were embarassed?

LOL!! Yes, i did!! I can't stop laughing right now hhahahha.

Have u ever photoshopped a picture and made it look like u were next to Mika?

LOL!! Yes, i did!! I can't stop laughing right now hhahahha.

Have u ever photoshoped a picture and made it look like u were next to Mika?

No- because I'm a loser and don't have Photoshop on my computer. But if I did...Photoshopping me next to Mika would be one of the first things saved:naughty:

Do you think Ugg boots are still in style?

Well "iadoremika", if u want me to, i can photoshop that one 4 u hahaha...

That would be cool ha ha:roftl: I'm still waiting for the day that I actually get to take a photo with Mika. My lifelong dream (besides just the sheer fact of meeting Mika) is to be a Lollipop Girl...it looks like so much fun!!!

No- because I'm a loser and don't have Photoshop on my computer. But if I did...Photoshopping me next to Mika would be one of the first things saved:naughty:

Do you think Ugg boots are still in style?

NO. I hate Ugg boots with a passion. Especially since they've made a comeback at my school...GRRRRRRRR.

Do you have a Mac?

Yes, and not only my parents!:naughty:

Is it cold in your country?

define cold.....in the winter it is freezing - then it stays like that for about 3 months and then we go into spring.....which is a bit warmer.....and then in the summer it is a bit warmer.....but still have cold moments....:D

so erm........do you live in england?

For me cold is when it's windily, cloudy and when the temperature is below 10 degree!:mf_rosetinted::D

And freezing is worst than cold(to me)!:mf_rosetinted:

No , i don't live in England....

Do you?

yes, I do :D

do you like any RnB songs?

No, I did at one point when I was younger... I don't know if it really suits me.

Do you have a license to fly a helicopter? (random)

No...

Do you like to iron your clothes?

I'm stuck in the middle of Nowhere!:wink2: Live in Serbia!:cool:

guess you were pleased after 2007 eurovision then.....:D

we entered scooch - flying the flag (for you) - i have never heard anything so awful in my life!!! - hahaha......

this year we are entering someone...but we arent allowed to say who though are we?:shocked:

do you like dressing up?

guess you were pleased after 2007 eurovision then.....:D

we entered scooch - flying the flag (for you) - i have never heard anything so awful in my life!!! - hahaha......

this year we are entering someone...but we arent allowed to say who though are we?:shocked:

do you like dressing up?

But why you aren't allow to say?:shocked:

Yes i like!

i dont really have any clothes worth ironing lol...so i guess no - even if i did my mum would do it for me i expect!

do you like ham and cheese together?

Yes, i do!

Do you like to eat eggs?