rocket pic

mikalovernj

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!! Well I have some good news!! I made a pattern for the rocket! Just you'd need to go get iron-on transfers, it needs color, but I don't know if it's that good, but sadly my scanner is having issues so I need to fix it.:thumbdown: Hmmmmm, talk to you later!!

are you able to send the pattern out?? That would be great! :thumb_yello:

... oh and does anyone know that shirt MIKA wears in alot of pictures that has a black outline drawing of a little person??? ( I don't really know what it is but looks cool!)

are you able to send the pattern out?? That would be great! :thumb_yello:

... oh and does anyone know that shirt MIKA wears in alot of pictures that has a black outline drawing of a little person??? ( I don't really know what it is but looks cool!)

OMG want me to make that next? I like that shirt too! Yes of course I'll send my pattern out!! It might not be good enough though, but I love to share!!

what do you mean, you see I sort of drew it, then you would have the link or whatever, then you'd print it on iron transfer paper, then put it on your t-shirt.

Ohh ok! you could send it as a link maybe through a PM or something? :original:

ok, im uploading the pics i just took. theyre of the two little men i drew yesterday

dani can you send the pic of the rocket? i can draw it:mf_rosetinted:

It's just the drawng, and I'm not done with it because its not completely straight, so I need to finish.

fajfhf.gif