Server Issues

dcdeb

i'm here!! :blush-anim-cl:

You must have come on just as I went to bed!! :wub2:

Welcome back all MFCers, with your houses cleaned your laundry ironed and foiled, and of course bright eyed and bushy tailed after going to bed early last night!:roftl:

Something good about the ISP/server problems, the MfCers are lifting their eyes from the computer and discovers a whole new world around them!:naughty:

Yip!!! And now back to another year of doing nothing!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent read the whole thread ...

The issue is its not Deanos site anymore , its Mika team ....

So far the communication has been shocking bad :thumbdown: , also the techy team dont seem to be great at all .. THANKS Mr Toaster for fixing it , I dont even know who Mikas techy people are

Sometimes honesty is the best policy , Deano would of updated us as to what is happening ....

As you can tell Im not happy with the communication at all at the moment :boxed:

Yip!!! And now back to another year of doing nothing!!! :roftl:

:yay: For doing nothing! Ooops... I'm not supposed to say that, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

THANKS Mr Toaster for fixing it

Yes, I just wanted to reiterate this -- THANKS so very much to

StandardToaster (Andrew) for coming to our rescue... again...

If I were an artist, I would be sketching Andrew, Our Knight in Shining Armor on a Gorgeous White Steed, galloping to the rescue of all us damsels

(and a few dudes) in distress... :naughty:

Our Hero! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

dcdeb

I havent read the whole thread ...

The issue is its not Deanos site anymore , its Mika team ....

So far the communication has been shocking bad :thumbdown: , also the techy team dont seem to be great at all .. THANKS Mr Toaster for fixing it , I dont even know who Mikas techy people are

Sometimes honesty is the best policy , Deano would of updated us as to what is happening ....

As you can tell Im not happy with the communication at all at the moment :boxed:

Thanks to Andrew for saving us.... again. Sorry your feeling abit down about things Freddie :thumbdown:

*Big hugs to you too*

You always tell us what you can - and for that we're enternally grateful... :wink2:

Least there are people here for me to talk too today lol - was a tad strange last night - so I ended up going to bed... :thumb_yello:

Very odd :blink:

For doing nothing! Ooops... I'm not supposed to say that, am I?

Yes, I just wanted to reiterate this -- THANKS so very much to

StandardToaster (Andrew) for coming to our rescue... again...

If I were an artist, I would be sketching Andrew, Our Knight in Shining Armor on a Gorgeous White Steed, galloping to the rescue of all us damsels

(and a few dudes) in distress...

Our Hero! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

dcdeb

How many dudes do post on here - Maybe it's cos' we're all hormone raging females that we keep making the MFC die... It was definitely cos' of the Model1 thread and David Beckham pictures me thinks - we're all too blame :blink:

:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

So I have these 2 problems on the forum:

- the search option doesn`t work for me, it gives me an error message

- all the gender signs seem to have dissappeared from the avatars.. which I actually like! I removed mine long ago.

I've also noticed that it won't keep me logged in... And with my currently slow internet connection, it's beggining to annoy me. At first I thought it was the computer, but it's fine with other sites :blink:

For us, we can't see an "account" button on the toolbar. It's on the sidebar when you go to home but not anywhere else. If you get that. Not a huge problem, just trying to help out.:wub2:

"User CP" is the new "Account" :wink2:

(i assumer CP stands for control panel?)

And FWIW the map link is gone....

Put my map link (in my sig) pleeeeeeease... I have nearly 5000 fans on it!!!

I will sign it over to you if needs be.:wub2:

And Standard Toaster, Andrew dear, since when did you have 1,000,002 posts???

Don't think we aren't watching these things....

I've also noticed that it won't keep me logged in... And with my currently slow internet connection, it's beggining to annoy me. At first I thought it was the computer, but it's fine with other sites :blink:

I noticed this when I'm logged in on the phone, I thought it was the phone. But I guess not then.

For the first time in months I have been asked to log in. Usually I am permanently logged in. Today in 30 minutes I have had to log in 3 times.

GYAAAAH!!:sneaky2:

Oh! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. It was weird when I had to log in today. :blink:

For the first time in months I have been asked to log in. Usually I am permanently logged in. Today in 30 minutes I have had to log in 3 times.

I've passed this on to Mr. Toaster - hopefully this can be sorted out in the next few days. We woudln't want you to have to become addicted to chill pills, after all. :naughty:

It's the same for me!

But I thought it was supposed to be like that because it has been so for a long time now.:blink:

Every time I make a longer stop in one place to read or write something, or leave for a couple of minutes to get me a cup of tea I have to log in again when I move to another side.

I’m learning to live with it!:roftl:

<passes chill pill>

Not so bad .... :wink2:

not bad if you can remember your password. I hadn't used it in so long I was lucky I could dredge it up through the Alzheimic fog.:old:

I've passed this on to Mr. Toaster - hopefully this can be sorted out in the next few days. We woudln't want you to have to become addicted to chill pills, after all. :naughty:

And perhpas Mr T would like to share with you his artificially inflated...what was it...

oh yeah

post count.

Sorry, Alzheimic fog again.:naughty: