The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

We're just trying to cheer Carri up, Leona but she's gone to watch John Barrowman I think.

Carri, fat day??? Pffft! Just be thankful you're not a size 20 and can't shift it!

You did well with your grocery savings? I just did a stupid thing, got a coupon for toiletries 10% off my first order online. Just ordered stuff and forgot to add my coupon. aaargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dinner's ready cya later

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're just trying to cheer Carri up, Leona but she's gone to watch John Barrowman I think.

Carri, fat day??? Pffft! Just be thankful you're not a size 20 and can't shift it!

You did well with your grocery savings? I just did a stupid thing, got a coupon for toiletries 10% off my first order online. Just ordered stuff and forgot to add my coupon. aaargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dinner's ready cya later

Hi Shari- woops! can't you cancel it, then go back & re-enter?

it is so GREY here today (in Chicago)(it's always yellow-ish in the MFC!), I'm very tempted to take a nap, the cat looks so comfortable curled up now.

LOL I'm just glad I came back from Mika's triangle safely:naughty:

glad you're back, too!

it seems like a quiet day around here.

what's new with you?

are you still doing that weight-loss thread?

I meant to join,but lost track of it.

how is that going?

I REMEMBER MY PASSWORD AFTER 2 HOURS, AND EVERYONE DISAPPEARS,

SHOWERED ---- CHECK :thumb_yello:

CLEANED TEETH ---CHECK :thumb_yello:

COFFEE ------ CHECK :thumb_yello:

what have I missed ????????????????????

GET DRESSED oops!

I REMEMBER MY PASSWORD AFTER 2 HOURS, AND EVERYONE DISAPPEARS,

SHOWERED ---- CHECK :thumb_yello:

CLEANED TEETH ---CHECK :thumb_yello:

COFFEE ------ CHECK :thumb_yello:

what have I missed ????????????????????

GET DRESSED oops!

not a lot:thumbdown:

Hiya Oldlings!!! And Midlings, hello Jemma!!!:biggrin2:

I don't suppose anyone can give me an update like Wendi did the other day? Yesterday I was brutally torn away from this forum!:boxed:

I'm going to look for the 660 thread. Is everything OK with Wendi? Geez, I don't know anything... need to catch up.:shocked:

Good Afternoon Oldlings,

AMP, so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you today. :huglove:

Hi Miek, quit okay. But I have to go to another funeral again tomorrow. My aunt died from a very agressive form of cancer. She is the mother of my cousin, who lost her husband very suddenly in January. So a sad day for our family.

MARTINE!!! :huglove: Nice seeing you. I rarely catch you online.

Hiya Oldlings!!! And Midlings, hello Jemma!!!:biggrin2

I see Carri and Ricki too. YAY!! Hope y'all are doing well today. :huglove:

Well, just got back from Hollywood. My Dr.'s office is there. I was going to go shopping and thought, "No, I better leave because this parking charge is going to kill me." Well, I was there for almost 2 hours and it cost me $17. For $18, I could have stayed all day. I was so ticked...I could have done my shopping! I love Hollywood, during the day, when everyone else is at work. Oh, well, I'll know next time. Unbeleivable charge for parking. UGH!!

Oh, when I hit sent, I saw JEMMA!! HI JEMMA!!!!

glad you're back, too!

it seems like a quiet day around here.

what's new with you?

are you still doing that weight-loss thread?

I meant to join,but lost track of it.

how is that going?

TBH I'm not doing very well but I am gonna try much harder after easter:naughty:

Hello Martine!:biggrin2: Hello Charlotte!

howdy, Weealx!

what's new?

well where do I start, I forgot my password and got the door shut in my face, took 2 hours to get back on.

the new server will not let me put a pic on my avatar, something about frightening any young people who may visit.

what's new and cooking in your world?

Good Afternoon Oldlings,

AMP, so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you today. :huglove:

MARTINE!!! :huglove: Nice seeing you. I rarely catch you online.

I see Carri and Ricki too. YAY!! Hope y'all are doing well today. :huglove:

Well, just got back from Hollywood. My Dr.'s office is there. I was going to go shopping and thought, "No, I better leave because this parking charge is going to kill me." Well, I was there for almost 2 hours and it cost me $17. For $18, I could have stayed all day. I was so ticked...I could have done my shopping! I love Hollywood, during the day, when everyone else is at work. Oh, well, I'll know next time. Unbeleivable charge for parking. UGH!!

Oh, when I hit sent, I saw JEMMA!! HI JEMMA!!!!

Charlie!!! Hi! :huglove: I'm sorry I have so little time lately. :thumbdown:

And hello to Carrie, Leona, Ricki, Weealx.... and everyone I've missed.:thumb_yello:

well where do I start, I forgot my password and got the door shut in my face, took 2 hours to get back on.

the new server will not let me put a pic on my avatar, something about frightening any young people who may visit.

what's new and cooking in your world?

not a whole lot. I'm going thru my Math class notes, organizing my binder (the teacher gives us point for a neat binder, as if we were in grade school!)

I'm still stumped by inverse proportions. That's it!