The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Afternoon Oldlings,

AMP, so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you today. :huglove:

MARTINE!!! :huglove: Nice seeing you. I rarely catch you online.

I see Carri and Ricki too. YAY!! Hope y'all are doing well today. :huglove:

Well, just got back from Hollywood. My Dr.'s office is there. I was going to go shopping and thought, "No, I better leave because this parking charge is going to kill me." Well, I was there for almost 2 hours and it cost me $17. For $18, I could have stayed all day. I was so ticked...I could have done my shopping! I love Hollywood, during the day, when everyone else is at work. Oh, well, I'll know next time. Unbeleivable charge for parking. UGH!!

Oh, when I hit sent, I saw JEMMA!! HI JEMMA!!!!

Everything ok?

not a whole lot. I'm going thru my Math class notes, organizing my binder (the teacher gives us point for a neat binder, as if we were in grade school!)

I'm still stumped by inverse proportions. That's it!

sounds like lots of revision for you.

two variables, x and y, which are related to each other by the equation y = k/x are said to be in inverse proportion.

does that help

Not really. I've just discovered I can be very chatty.

OH WELL..THATS OK!:thumb_yello:

suburb

port coquitlam

OH...is that anywhere near Langley...that being the only placce I know!:naughty:

sounds like lots of revision for you.

two variables, x and y, which are related to each other by the equation y = k/x are said to be in inverse proportion.

does that help

Thanks, it's just my worst subject, someone could explain it to me, I do the problems, OK everything is fine.

Next day, I look at it & it's completely foreign!

So I just need to do it over & over every day. Quite boring.

Compound interest makes sense to me, because it's useful in real life,

All the X and Y stuff tends to seep into the "who cares?" part of my brain!

is it large enough to house 100 oldies + 1 carer for oldlings special mika gig.

All this 660 stuff must be getting to me...I read that as 100 candles!:naughty: Either that or else a day at work is just too much for me!:shocked:

Hi Martine...I like your avi!:biggrin2:

I'm glad I have it back, yesterday I had nothing but a little x. And then there wasn't even a forum. :boxed:

And now I think it's all so slow again, I think I will suddenly dissapear again ...

All this 660 stuff must be getting to me...I read that as 100 candles!:naughty: Either that or else a day at work is just too much for me!:shocked:

put the bi focals on dearie, obviously just woken up from afternoon nap, not real work is it???? :thumb_yello:

House looks lovely Carri, you'll know when you find one you love. Hi Martine BeeWaving.gif

Hi Shari,

found the key to unlock mika land, the new server was looking the other way when I crept in through the cat flap. lol

Martine, I haven't been to the Queen convention yet. 28th I think it's on for the weekend. REALLY looking forward to letting my hair down. But I will let you know how it went.

Hi Kath and weealx. Clare too if you're back after Corrie..........