The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Well............... this hurts, that hurts. I won't go on. ;) Hope you are well?

cheque book hurts, credit cards hurt, bank account hurts, need I go on :roftl::roftl:

where's Wendi gone ?

that's where the wallpaper is going to be based, at home, that's why it is called homebase

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did we all think of the vid of Mika accepting his award from Peter Andre and Katie Price? Not impressed by her I could tell, ignored Peter too!

The interview after the award, looked like he'd rather be somewhere else, I thought.

What did we all think of the vid of Mika accepting his award from Peter Andre and Katie Price? Not impressed by her I could tell, ignored Peter too!

The interview after the award, looked like he'd rather be somewhere else, I thought.

after the comments on earlier posts looks like mika is now being recognised for his efforts and is here for the long haul, lets hope he doesn't change too much, the next album will be the big test, looking forward to moving on from LiCM. :thumb_yello:

does your hubby do cabaret as well as kids? and are you his debbie mcGee,? :roftl::thumb_yello:

does your hubby do cabaret as well as kids? and are you his debbie mcGee,? :roftl::thumb_yello:

Well it may be Good Friday, but I have to go to work, I will bid you all a very good night, and Wendi when she returns, see you all for frightening Friday night oldling meet.

Decorating Wendi. (DIY-ing) Remember I posted a pic of our new gas fire a while ago? Well the painting and wallpapering is going to start next Tuesday. Can hardly wait. I've had the darn paper over a year now!

Oh I remember now!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Shari you have to explain in detail for some,, eh Wendi? :roftl::thumb_yello:

:fish:

Well it may be Good Friday, but I have to go to work, I will bid you all a very good night, and Wendi when she returns, see you all for frightening Friday night oldling meet.

I am back - goodnight weealx - was on phone to b/f :blush-anim-cl:

Hi I'm back.

Trying to find my aunties passport, she'soff to Spain next month on holiday, hr health has improved considerably since before Christmas, so my cousin has invited her over for a week. My sister's going with her, so I'll be house sitting again. Maybe I should take that up as a profession, I seem to be better at it at the moment than being a courier, ha ha!

So Mika got one of his awards from Katie Price? Excuse me while I stop laughing so hard my sides are literally splitting.LOL!

Flashback to Doncaster;

Me:" Would you consider turning on someones Christmas lights?"

Mika:(With look of horror on his face) "Good god no, I'm not Jordan"

Mika you are the greatest!

NEVER CHANGE!