The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning FD.

Do fishfingers count? Heh heh!

GOOD DAY you beautiful people, and wendi and kath, and rose. Hi FD if your still sober.

of course fishmongers count, they use FISHFINGERS

hello all - I have a head ache!!

Why..what you been up to?:shocked:

GOOD DAY you beautiful people, and wendi and kath, and rose. Hi FD if your still sober.

Hello.....as one of the ugly people :shocked:

Like most religious festivals in the UK Good Friday has basically got 'watered down' over the years. It used to be the case that almost everywhere was closed but these days public holidays just seem to be an excuse for the shops to open and sell more things.:thumbdown: Certainly the banks will be closed and I work for the council so I am at home but the rest of my family are at work.

does anyone work for the council, even on non bank holidays :thumb_yello:

I don't think he is...............I have been filling his box all morning and as yet have had no response!:naughty:

Why..what you been up to?:shocked:

Hello.....as one of the ugly people :shocked:

what makes you think I'm ugly ??????? :thumb_yello:

I've got loads to do in the house, no housemaid today, can anyone tell me what this dyson is used for, and where does the dishwasher switch on, maid hasn't told me where she put the remote control for electrical items. :shocked:

Headache gone...sore throat in. I swear, I can't win. :naughty: How are you?

No, No more Oldling headaches. Carri, hope you feel better.

MMMM same here Charlie..sore throat and runny nose..TMI I know..but it is horrible!:shocked:

I don't think he is...............I have been filling his box all morning and as yet have had no response!:naughty:

why would you be filling FDs' box, I didn't know he played cricket. :thumb_yello:

what makes you think I'm ugly ??????? :thumb_yello:

I've got loads to do in the house, no housemaid today, can anyone tell me what this dyson is used for, and where does the dishwasher switch on, maid hasn't told me where she put the remote control for electrical items. :shocked:

Well.........if the cap fits...but I WAS referrring to myself actually!:thumb_yello:

All I know about dysons is that they get cottered up in the stupid stringy bits that are on the ends of rugs and then they die:thumbdown:

Dishwashers should fill themselves and definatetly empty themselves but rarely do in my experience:shocked:

What is going on? I mean, I've heard women being on the same cycle but, the Oldlings seem to be on the same ailments. Oh, Kath...Hope you feel better soon.

:roftl: Yeah, we do seem to share our experiences on here don't we!

why would you be filling FDs' box, I didn't know he played cricket. :thumb_yello:

He is a man of many talents..most of them hidden!:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

What is going on? I mean, I've heard women being on the same cycle but, the Oldlings seem to be on the same ailments. Oh, Kath...Hope you feel better soon.

it is called THE CHANGE, otherwise it is one heck of a bicycle to take all you oldlings at the same time. maybe Shari started singing, I Like to ride my Bicycle, and everyone just joined in. :thumb_yello:

Happy Easter to our cousins accross the pond

He is a man of many talents..most of them hidden!:naughty:

well hidden???? :thumb_yello:

Well.........I did have my hand up his shirt when I was trying to readjust his 'santa belly' and I didn't find anything then!:roftl::naughty:

:thumb_yello:

it is called THE CHANGE, otherwise it is one heck of a bicycle to take all you oldlings at the same time. maybe Shari started singing, I Like to ride my Bicycle, and everyone just joined in. :thumb_yello:

Happy Easter to our cousins accross the pond

Maybe it is a special Bicycle in readiness for our trip to Hamsterjam?:naughty:

well hidden???? :thumb_yello:

Well.........I did have my hand up his shirt when I was trying to readjust his 'santa belly' and I didn't find anything then!:roftl::naughty:

got to go and find out how these appliances work, I'm sure they must be surplus from the counsil, there here but don't seem to do any work. :roftl::thumb_yello:

got to go and find out how these appliances work, I'm sure they must be surplus from the counsil, there here but don't seem to do any work. :roftl::thumb_yello:

bye for now see you all here tonight, :thumb_yello:

have a good day, lots of chocolate. :thumb_yello: