The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: :shocked:

Yeah I know, but I know all about that sort of "mature matter" because my father is a pig and I hope my mom leaves him and I never ever ever ever ever ever ever see him again.:tears: My life sux and I only care about me, my Mom, my animals, and Mika. and all you guys of course.:wub2:

Ha ha ha ha!

It's not too bad, though sometimes it helps if I wave it around in the air, seems to make the connection speed up a bit.LOL!

LOL! I know you are not dressed as a penguin ALL the time but I just have a wonderful image fo you jumping around in your penguin suit waving your phone in the air!:naughty:

Ha ha ha ha!

It's not too bad, though sometimes it helps if I wave it around in the air, seems to make the connection speed up a bit.LOL!

Hi Rose! I can just picture you waving the phone around! I can check the MFC on my phone but I don't post from there. I imagine it would be worse than from my laptop!

Hi Pooh, how are you doing?

hello :thumb_yello: wendi are you feeling better? kath how's the laptop?

Full of the cold just now - need to buy shares in a hankie company!!! :roftl:

Yeah I know, but I know all about that sort of "mature matter" because my father is a pig and I hope my mom leaves him and I never ever ever ever ever ever ever see him again.:tears: My life sux and I only care about me, my Mom, my animals, and Mika. and all you guys of course.:wub2:

I am sorry you are having a hard time - do you have good mates on here

that can talk things through with you? That might help you just now!! :thumb_yello:

Hi LPB, sorry to hear about your home situation. I hope things get better for you.

I am sorry you are having a hard time - do you have good mates on herethat can talk things through with you? That might help you just now!! :thumb_yello:

Nope I don't, because I'm home schooled so I don't really have close friends.:thumbdown: but how bout I only come on during the day? Oh and I'm not technically a child,:naughty: I'm a teenager.:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Rose! I can just picture you waving the phone around! I can check the MFC on my phone but I don't post from there. I imagine it would be worse than from my laptop!

i'm good thanks :thumb_yello: i used to post from my phone but it took soooo long, and i'd get all sorts of smilies on that i didnt put there

Full of the cold just now - need to buy shares in a hankie company!!! :roftl:

I am sorry you are having a hard time - do you have good mates on here

that can talk things through with you? That might help you just now!! :thumb_yello:

not another cold :shocked:

to us :mf_lustslow:

mikacapital53lf4.jpg

goodnight

i think he looks really sad in this pic :sad:

Nope I don't, because I'm home schooled so I don't really have close friends.:thumbdown: but how bout I only come on during the day? Oh and I'm not technically a child,:naughty: I'm a teenager.:mf_rosetinted:

I meant friends on here - on the forum. Its not that we dont want folk

in here - but I have a 14 year old daughter, and she does not come in

here because she knows the Oldlings have a weird sense of humour,

and talk about things that 14 year olds dont want to hear Oldlings

discussing - or even thinking about!!!!! :wink2:

Well thanks I do too, and I'm gonna be strong and not let my Mom forgive him again.

Do you not have help-line phone numbers - for family crisis things like

that - Childline etc? Someone who can listen - and possibly give you

the help you need - or just an ear to listen?

It's not too bad, it's usually pretty good, but some nights are slower than others.

Kath now you have got that image in my head, penguin suit on waving my phone around, ha ha!

I haven't worn it since Brixton.

I meant friends on here - on the forum. Its not that we dont want folk

in here - but I have a 14 year old daughter, and she does not come in

here because she knows the Oldlings have a weird sense of humour,

and talk about things that 14 year olds dont want to hear Oldlings

discussing - or even thinking about!!!!! :wink2:

Do you not have help-line phone numbers - for family crisis things like

that - Childline etc? Someone who can listen - and possibly give you

the help you need - or just an ear to listen?

Oh if my Dad found that out...I do have friends on here just don't meet em' and I really like talking to you guys, it makes me feel safe.

Yes but even when he looks pale even when he looks gaunt even when he looks tired...even when he looks jet lagged....he still looks bloody gorgeous!:mf_rosetinted:

thanks for that Kath. :thumb_yello: