The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Jodie Harsh is a drag queen, good friends with Kate Moss, was the DJ at her recent party. But Jodies party was last Thursday.

Oh that would be the party that was mentioned in the 'Beefing up security thread' then?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that would be the party that was mentioned in the 'Beefing up security thread' then?

That'd be the one.

Jem, sweet dreams, didn't get to talk to you much tonight.

Yes as far as we know :thumb_yello:

Bye Sarah, take care :thumb_yello:

AW wendi!:wub2: But I specifically listened again just to check and he defiantly said 'I was at a party last night and they played that record'!

Listening to it right now :sneaky2:

Goodnight, Pooh. I guess it is getting late for the European crowd. The night is young here in North America!:roftl:

Yes indeed so I am going now too:thumb_yello:

Good night everyone...whenever the time comes :wub2:

That'd be the one.

Jem, sweet dreams, didn't get to talk to you much tonight.

goodnight to those who have gone to dreamland, hello to those who are joining.

I am a great uncle, my neice had a boy at 8pm, emergency section, thankfully all is well and both doing fine. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hello Oldlings! I didn't read back, so I haven't seen who is online now.

Finally I could sit at the computer: hubby had taken the place for quite a long while......

Hi AMP! Have you had a good day?

Wow, over 20 pages to catch up on and y'all are moving way too fast, so I give up on catching up. LOL!!

My Dad called me this morning to let me know that he found a pair of high-top black converse tennis shoes in his shed last night. Yep, mine from the 80's. I wrote, "I love Rick Springfield" all over them. LMAO!! So, at lunch time, guess what I did? Yep, went and bought a new pair of Black Converse High Tops. I'm such an 80's kids again. I love them. Although, I doubt I'll be writing, "I love Mika" all over them. :naughty:

I can't beleive y'all are getting snow. Wish I could send this weather to y'all. :mf_rosetinted:

I am a great uncle, my neice had a boy at 8pm, emergency section, thankfully all is well and both doing fine. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Brilliant! The question is...WILL you be a great uncle!:naughty:

Sorry for all the questions you so patiently answer!:blush-anim-cl:

No problem!

Congratulations, Weealx! I hope mom and baby are doing well!

:yay::yay:

Hello Oldlings! I didn't read back, so I haven't seen who is online now.

Finally I could sit at the computer: hubby had taken the place for quite a long while......

good evening amp, how are you and your family, having a good easter I hope.

Hi Charlotte! The last time I was reading your post was the one with the lady spinning. I was trying to figure it out when the servers did the weird thing. Did you repost that somewhere?

I had converses too back in the 80's. I had several pairs and sometimes I would mix them so I had different colours on! Haha. I saw a thing in the newspapers that they never went out of style.:roftl:

Wow, over 20 pages to catch up on and y'all are moving way too fast, so I give up on catching up. LOL!!

My Dad called me this morning to let me know that he found a pair of high-top black converse tennis shoes in his shed last night. Yep, mine from the 80's. I wrote, "I love Rick Springfield" all over them. LMAO!! So, at lunch time, guess what I did? Yep, went and bought a new pair of Black Converse High Tops. I'm such an 80's kids again. I love them. Although, I doubt I'll be writing, "I love Mika" all over them. :naughty:

I can't beleive y'all are getting snow. Wish I could send this weather to y'all. :mf_rosetinted:

I think you should!:naughty:

good evening amp, how are you and your family, having a good easter I hope.

How come you are SO polite to everyone else except Wendi and I?:shocked:

Brilliant! The question is...WILL you be a great uncle!:naughty:

No problem!

of course I will, how priviledge the young man is to have a role model like me, must send LiCM cd and dvd, help him through the early days. :thumb_yello:

CONGRATULATIONS!

It's one of my best friends birthday today too, 1st day of spring, good day to be born;-)