The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I could repost it though if everyone wants it back. It's so trippy!

Yeah, my little cousin wears them and she thinks that only her generation started the fad. LMAO!! She's only 13.

Hi Charlotte! The last time I was reading your post was the one with the lady spinning. I was trying to figure it out when the servers did the weird thing. Did you repost that somewhere?

I had converses too back in the 80's. I had several pairs and sometimes I would mix them so I had different colours on! Haha. I saw a thing in the newspapers that they never went out of style.:roftl:

Wow, over 20 pages to catch up on and y'all are moving way too fast, so I give up on catching up. LOL!!

My Dad called me this morning to let me know that he found a pair of high-top black converse tennis shoes in his shed last night. Yep, mine from the 80's. I wrote, "I love Rick Springfield" all over them. LMAO!! So, at lunch time, guess what I did? Yep, went and bought a new pair of Black Converse High Tops. I'm such an 80's kids again. I love them. Although, I doubt I'll be writing, "I love Mika" all over them. :naughty:

I can't beleive y'all are getting snow. Wish I could send this weather to y'all. :mf_rosetinted:

i personally think you should write "i love mika" all over them.. cuz if you wrote rick springfield... people would think you are strange!! lol :roftl: :roftl:

Hi! Yes, was good thanks. Told the kids to tidy up the house a bit, while I cleaned the bathroom and made the beds. Went well at first, later they we're fighting, so I had to act like a policeofficer:roftl:

Hi AMP! Sounds like my house!:naughty:

Wow, over 20 pages to catch up on and y'all are moving way too fast, so I give up on catching up. LOL!!

My Dad called me this morning to let me know that he found a pair of high-top black converse tennis shoes in his shed last night. Yep, mine from the 80's. I wrote, "I love Rick Springfield" all over them. LMAO!! So, at lunch time, guess what I did? Yep, went and bought a new pair of Black Converse High Tops. I'm such an 80's kids again. I love them. Although, I doubt I'll be writing, "I love Mika" all over them. :naughty:

I can't beleive y'all are getting snow. Wish I could send this weather to y'all. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi CC! Yeah we could use some warmth here in Europe. I saw the news tonight and there are a lot of troubles because of the snow. Eg Italy...

good evening amp, how are you and your family, having a good easter I hope.

Hi Weealx! Yes, doing fine! And you?

Have to buy some eggs tomorrow, (neighbour told me that she had about 40 of 50 to sell!) and get painting with the kids. Always fun isn't it?

Hi! How are you? I just came in too.

hello... i am fine and you? ... i'm having a rhum & coke.. so all is good ;o)

this is my first friday night in the oldling thread.. i have to see if it passes the test :biggrin2: :biggrin2: you know.. being called an "oldling" is quite a hard word to swollow, so i am testing a friday night :roftl:

3903_1205723647.gif

The Dancing Lady.

If you see her spinning clockwise, you are left brained,

Countclockwise, you are right-brained.

If you can make her spin in both directions, you are a genious.

My husband and son saw it spin in both directions and I am still only seeing it sping clockwise!

See, last time, I was looking at it and the whole thread crashed!

Yeah, he still plays Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital occassionally. He' still GORGEOUS at his age. :mf_lustslow:

I saw him on GH too. Wow, I remember when he was on in the 80's too. Jesse's Girl. Well, Bobby is still on!:roftl:

Yeah, he still plays Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital occassionally. He' still GORGEOUS at his age. :mf_lustslow:

lol i never watch soaps.. i am at work and can't be bothered taping them lol

i am not a tv person.. although i really enjoy friends.. even on reruns lol

i think the last show i watched faithfully that was somewhat of a soap was "knots landing" ohhhhhhhhhhh god... so 80s hahaha

hello... i am fine and you? ... i'm having a rhum & coke.. so all is good ;o)

this is my first friday night in the oldling thread.. i have to see if it passes the test :biggrin2: :biggrin2: you know.. being called an "oldling" is quite a hard word to swollow, so i am testing a friday night :roftl:

Rhum and coke.....wow.....I'm drinking water.....:mf_rosetinted:

Being one of the Oldlings is fun:biggrin2:

CONGRATULATIONS!

It's one of my best friends birthday today too, 1st day of spring, good day to be born;-)

thankyou, may need courier to make sure cd & dvd get there safely, nah just use royal mail. Do you thimk I could get him a ticket for hamsterjam. :thumb_yello: