The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excuse my whining: but I envie you english lot sooooo much....going to Hamsterjam without me......:sad::crybaby::tears:

you just said that to 2 SCOTTISH people, please study the map and find that SCOTLAND is or should be an INDEPENDANT nation that has been pillaged by the southerners.

:eek: I may be about to disappear. Loads of people from the electricity company have just appeared (with big lorry) at the transformer near my house - can see them from the window - hope they aren't going to cut the power.

:eek: I may be abuit to disappear. Loads of people from the electricity company have just appeared (with big lorry) at the transformer near my house - can see them from the window - hope they aren't going to cut the power.

Ooh i hope we don't lose you Silver :)

you just said that to 2 SCOTTISH people, please study the map and find that SCOTLAND is or should be an INDEPENDANT nation that has been pillaged by the southerners.

Ai, I was afraid that something like this might happen....sooooo sorry:blush-anim-cl: But my selfpity took over my topografy of Great Brittain. I will pay more attention next time.....:blush-anim-cl:

Ai, I was afraid that something like this might happen....sooooo sorry:blush-anim-cl: But my selfpity took over my topografy of Great Brittain. I will pay more attention next time.....:blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry AMP, the Scots are getting their own back now. We pay for them to have everything free that still costs the English money.

:eek: I may be about to disappear. Loads of people from the electricity company have just appeared (with big lorry) at the transformer near my house - can see them from the window - hope they aren't going to cut the power.

Hi Silver

get survival advice from Wendi. hope they don't cut you off, you did pay the bill on thursday didn't you ???? :thumb_yello:

Ha ha, I love it when people do that, assume Scotland is part of England, the same with Wales and N.I., and then get a stern telling off from the countrymen.heh heh.

Wendi, do you have a hot water bottle?

:punk:

Light your candles, and boil your kettle now!!!!

whats happening then????????

You will see!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry AMP, the Scots are getting their own back now. We pay for them to have everything free that still costs the English money.

:sneaky2: NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are just about to take our

electricity back!!!!! :roftl:

so which region of Belgium is Holland ????????? :thumb_yello:

Ha ha, I love it when people do that, assume Scotland is part of England, the same with Wales and N.I., and then get a stern telling off from the countrymen.heh heh.

Wendi, do you have a hot water bottle?

Yes - I have two - but I get so cold in my bedroom that my face

stings when I am in bed!! Also - filling it from the kettle on the

coal fire would take quite a while!!

from Scottish OIL, WHISKY, TARTAN, TOURISM. we don't rob our pensioners or university students.

no more debating thankyou, I am not getting cold because my blood is boiling.