The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Hello! That was a shock! Didn't expect it to open!

Oh well, best not stay as I am supposed to be putting the shopping away. I would just like to say however that I resisited the £1 Easter Eggs in Asda!!!!! na na na na na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya later :wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nearly 24 hours without MFC, I was beginning to get the shakes. Good job we're alternatively busy getting the house preppp'd for the decorators coming in tomorrow!

What are you having done?

So, Saturday night, a few of the MFCers were hanging out in the Photoshop thread..it got pretty funny and creative in there. Here are a few that I created.

mikageoge.jpg

mikaBogart.jpg

mikastarwars.jpg

mikakenobi.jpg

mikaij.jpg

Also, go look at Kelzy's...that girl is hilarious. Her Titanic is brilliant.

Oh, My Mother printed out the Humphrey Bogart one...She's like...OMG, I didn't realize how gorgeous Mika is. Gee, Mom....just figuring that one out! LOL!!

Hello Oldlings! So glad MFC is back on! Thank goodness for myspace and dcdeb for the updates! I would have thought it was just me.:blush-anim-cl:

How is everyone?

Hi - I think we're all fine, except for weealx who is apparently pigging out on chocolate

Well at least it has an upside, I don't have to plough through 20 pages to catch up!:thumb_yello:

But I was getting worried! I don't know about being a Mikaholic, I'm an MFC addict as well.:hypo: I need to chat.

I agree about the one good thing when the server goes down, not as much to catch up with!:roftl: :roftl:

I was very productive this weekend and went through a bunch of papers to shred and recycle.

So, Saturday night, a few of the MFCers were hanging out in the Photoshop thread..it got pretty funny and creative in there. Here are a few that I created.

mikageoge.jpg

mikaBogart.jpg

mikastarwars.jpg

mikakenobi.jpg

mikaij.jpg

These are really good :roftl:

You have too much time on your hands girl!!!! :roftl:

But some of the things you did to poor Mika were horrible :eek: (though I do like him as a goth)

What are you having done?

Silver, just about everything in the living room. Just had the hole-in-wall gas fire installed, new wallpaper and painting celing etc, then new carpet and finally when it arrives, a new sofa too. Can hardly wait...

Hi and Bye Kath - thats all the customers of your Asda now

been exposed to your flu germs!!! :sneaky2:

Well done not giving into temptation - just as well SOME oldlings

have a bit of self control!!! :wink2:

at my age self control may not be an option,

oh no not again, just going to wash and change.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

I agree about the one good thing when the server goes down, not as much to catch up with!:roftl: :roftl:

I was very productive this weekend and went through a bunch of papers to shred and recycle.

I did two scrapbooks I have had lying around for years!! :thumb_yello:

Silver, just about everything in the living room. Just had the hole-in-wall gas fire installed, new wallpaper and painting celing etc, then new carpet and finally when it arrives, a new sofa too. Can hardly wait...

Looking forward to pictures :wink2:

Good to hear you've got a fire, with all that snow! or has it melted now?

Well, I was still sick and didn't go out...so, I got to put Mika in some of my favorite movies. LOL

These are really good :roftl:

You have too much time on your hands girl!!!! :roftl:

Well, some of those are done by kids...they don't mean harm. Just poor, poor Mika. LOL

But some of the things you did to poor Mika were horrible :eek: (though I do like him as a goth)

Wendi, you know me so well already! I will post a pic of before and after towards the end of the week ;)

Great - I love "living" in a lovely room - by internet!!!

No danger of this place ever getting re-done!!!! :roftl:

That sounds exciting! Will you be posting pictures when you are all done? Before and after?

I did two scrapbooks I have had lying around for years!! :thumb_yello:

Yay!:thumb_yello: I gave up trying. :thumbdown: