The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhh are we back on again? I can't keep up with being booted off here!

Hello weealx, decorators have been today and we have 3 walls papered, undercoated paintwork and rads. Feels brighter already :)

Hello been kicked off about four times so am not going to write a long post in case I lose it because I will be VERY grumpy then!:naughty:

So, hello everyone. Shari...good to hear your work is underway :thumb_yello:

I am still very snotty (TMI I know) so I am going to take my grumpy snotty self to bed.:naughty:

Night night and sweet dreams everyone xxxxx

Hiya Suzanne,

Rose, you're a fan of Dr Who then??? Do you like all sci-fi stuff?

Hi Kath, someone said you were on a ferry this afternoon.... I'm sure?

Bye Wendi, might catch you later xx

Hi

So there I was replying to deb's rules, only to be kicked off the board and when I come back, that thread's gone!

This will be what you've been experiencing all weekend is it?

Had a bit ofa scare this morning. The phone was disconnected as the bill hasn't been paid yet, but because I'm such a great customer apparently, I got an extension. So luckily the cheques I get this week will more than cover it, and I'm back up and running, but it was lucky I've been up to date since day one. PHEW!

Poor Rose. Cash flow problems? Some self employed folk become millionaires.

Hi Shari (and everyone else) Yes Dave and I went to Arran for the day. It was our last chance..we were supposed to be going one of the days over Easter but I just wasn't upto it. Anyway..we were lucky with the weather today and we had a lovely day..but now I need to go to bed! Night night everyone :wub2:

Japanese drumming is done by the monks on these huge drums, some on the floor, others suspended in mid air, and it is so impressive. Being a massive fan of anything percussive, I love it and would love to go to one of their shows one day.

did you see the secret drum corp from Basle at the Edinburgh tattoo 2 years ago? amazing :thumb_yello:

did you see the secret drum corp from Basle at the Edinburgh tattoo 2 years ago? amazing :thumb_yello:

Yes. Yes. I did. They were incredible. Anything that happened so long ago and I still remember must've been pretty good :)

Hello. I don't think we've 'spoken'.

Yes. Yes. I did. They were incredible. Anything that happened so long ago and I still remember must've been pretty good :)

Hello. I don't think we've 'spoken'.

Sure we have spoken but if not, Hi, I am the only sane person on the oldlings and being male obviously so much more intelligent than the female company, ask anyone. :thumb_yello:

Snails pace silver..... lets hope it's a positive step forward to bigger and better things within the MFC. We can learn to be patient....can't we?

It's taking about 2 minutes to display a page or post a message. I think snails are quicker than that!

Snails pace silver..... lets hope it's a positive step forward to bigger and better things within the MFC. We can learn to be patient....can't we?

Hi Shari

obviously previous post did not include you, otherwise your hubby may turn me into a frog, or worse. :roftl::thumb_yello:

Sure we have spoken but if not, Hi, I am the only sane person on the oldlings and being male obviously so much more intelligent than the female company, ask anyone. :thumb_yello:

Anyone here - don't believe a word.:naughty:

It's taking about 2 minutes to display a page or post a message. I think snails are quicker than that!

obviously the tech team are female, do a bit, chat, coffee, chat, do a bit, chat, powder roon, gossip, do a bit, :roftl::roftl: