The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Am I the only one who's not fussed how much hair Mika chops off.

I mean it's just hair, not a big deal to me. lol

Damon went bald when I liked Blur - I think If I can deal with that I can deal with anything :)

PMSL

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if I am yet....I think my invite must have got lost in the post....:sad::crybaby:

I haven't sent it yet, I've been mega busy Sorry:blush-anim-cl: They are sitting on my coffee table staring at me though.

It is the 26th:biggrin2:

Night Kath

to go, been watching the apprentice, now onto bbc2, hello I must be going, have a peaceful night, and hope those with ailments feel better tomorrow.

goodnight

weealx :thumb_yello:

ps

Shari sounded like my headmistress at school

OI, you lot stop talking for a short while. I'm on page 169 of catching up and every time I refresh a page, you've gone 1 up too. Stop it!!!!! ;)

Hi Shari ! How's the decorating going ??:thumb_yello:

How is everyone doing? I have had all my hair cut off tonight into a Sarah Harding bob:blink:

Wow Jemma we need a pic .... did you go to the hairdresser with Mika !!!!

:naughty:

Night Kath !:wink2:

How is everyone doing? I have had all my hair cut off tonight into a Sarah Harding bob:blink:

WOW!!! Looking forward to seeing that:thumb_yello: Are you happy with it?

I never suit a bob. Shame cos' it looks really nice on certain people.

I'm not one of them though..... :(

Me neither....:thumbdown:

Wow! Can't wait to see!

Night night everyone :wub2:

Night - Sweet Dreams xxx

Jemma I can't believe you cut your lovely hair!!

Sara Hardings haircut, umm, not sure about that.

Well at the moment it's more LEGO lady than Girls Aloud:naughty: I will show you all tomorrow.

Hey, finally caught up, thanks for the slow-mo.

Headmistress eh? Nah I'm not that stroppy!

Sarahlou, we have been to Malta, it was lovely. Kath advised right though, watch the drivers, they're mental! Cost of eating out is very similar to here we found. Do you know where you are going in Malta?

Vicky, decorating virtually donethanks. Thye are coming in tomorrow to put the feature wall, wallpaper up and glossing the paintwork. Then we need to get everything put back! (Going to the Queen convention this weekend though.)

Rose , you did not answer me !:sneaky2:

Any picture yet??!!!!:shocked:

glastonbury.jpg

Sorry, I am trying to get to my computer , honest. As soon as I get there, it'll be on promise.

Hey, finally caught up, thanks for the slow-mo.

Headmistress eh? Nah I'm not that stroppy!

Sarahlou, we have been to Malta, it was lovely. Kath advised right though, watch the drivers, they're mental! Cost of eating out is very similar to here we found. Do you know where you are going in Malta?

Vicky, decorating virtually donethanks. Thye are coming in tomorrow to put the feature wall, wallpaper up and glossing the paintwork. Then we need to get everything put back! (Going to the Queen convention this weekend though.)

Thanks for the advice. We haven't decided where to go yet, we're just toying with ideas of places to go and Malta cropped up in conversation. Funny how whenever I have mentioned it in the past, he's never been that keen, but when he suggests it, it's the best place on the planet....:sneaky2:

I read your post as virtual decorating!!

I can recommend Malta SL. We had a lovely time, hired a car, went to Popeye Village. Nice beaches and stunning sunsets. It was about 9yrs since we went there I think. Bugibba we stayed at. Stanton court hotel, very nice.