The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm officially lost in BC :blink:

it was vancouver, vancouver island and then to alberta (through kamloops) for us....stuff for tourists! :naughty:

Hi Robi

not a nice thing to say, 'stuff the tourist', is that some kind of annual event?

:roftl::roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

:shocked: Then that makes you my age!!! Not a good move!! :naughty:

or you mine..or we could take an average..don't put Weealx in there though for God's sake...we don't want to blow the mean!:naughty:

i'm officially lost in BC :blink:

it was vancouver, vancouver island and then to alberta (through kamloops) for us....stuff for tourists! :naughty:

Well if you went to Kamloops, and then to Alberta, you probably skipped the south eastern part and went right up through Banff national park. If you took the Crows Nest highway, then you came by here and up through Lethebridge Alberta LOL :)

I'm about 9 hours east of Vancouver, although that's where I'm from originally. I'm just up here in the Kootenays going to college. Although the place certainly is growing on me, it's gorgeous herePA180005.JPG

my place is on the isthmus on the left hand side of the photo near the middle, that's the college and dorms just above the river :)

Anyway..............old hags talking about sha**ing Mika...it isn't as if it is ALL we talk about.........I haven't heard Weealx mention it for at least half an hour:shocked:

Well if you went to Kamloops, and then to Alberta, you probably skipped the south eastern part and went right up through Banff national park. If you took the Crows Nest highway, then you came by here and up through Lethebridge Alberta LOL :)

I'm about 9 hours east of Vancouver, although that's where I'm from originally. I'm just up here in the Kootenays going to college. Although the place certainly is growing on me, it's gorgeous herePA180005.JPG

my place is on the isthmus on the left hand side of the photo near the middle, that's the college and dorms just above the river :)

Thats a beautiful picture - looks stunning!!!! :shocked:

awwwwww crystal...this is balm for my wounds...i LOVE the pic!

i remember driving along the river to alberta...just the river, the road, the railway...nothing else.

and a whole universe of land and trees and blue sky.

how lucky are you????

Anyway..............old hags talking about sha**ing Mika...it isn't as if it is ALL we talk about.........I haven't heard Weealx mention it for at least half an hour:shocked:

i'd like to know which thread was this.....:sneaky2: and just say something! :sneaky2:

weealx....don't mind them......i'm the sweetest person ever............:wink2:

just them two looking for protection, I believe you Robi, your pic is that of an angel, then I am a nice polite person, those two are trying to bring me down. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

just them two looking for protection, I believe you Robi, your pic is that of an angel, then I am a nice polite person, those two are trying to bring me down. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Well you keep that a well guarded secret then!!!! :sneaky2:

or you mine..or we could take an average..don't put Weealx in there though for God's sake...we don't want to blow the mean!:naughty:

and nobody meaner than you two, generosity come from the heart, which neither of you have, :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello: