The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

nearly :biggrin2: i will be in northumberland :thumb_yello:

I will wave!!

Hello Mikath!! - I only noticed that in your sig recently and though it quite funny:roftl: Brilliant - a family/MFC emergency!!

Hi Pooh and Laurel - sorry to hear you're not well

Hi

I can't beleiev how long it actually took ME to work it out!

Off now...see ya :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, in a weird way that makes me feel better!

I like experiencing the virtual/cyber/ real-time thing with you guys here @ MFC, like reports from the concerts, it's so much more exciting than reading about it the next day, don't ask me why!

Tomorrow I'm off & have to be home for a delivery, so that would be a good day for me!

yah it's too bad that I showed up at the end of his tour :(

I know I can't sit here all day and night this weekend, too much stuff to do

For a while after the London gigs a few members just lurked and didn't sign in but I don't think that accounts for that many really. Deb said there were some sort of...........I can't remember what she called them...web browers or web surfers or something! Sorry can't rememeber the technicalities!:naughty:

time for me to go, so i'll bid you all goodnight, must rest for the battle on friday night, so beware you know who you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

because you can google MIKA and find out about the 'officialness' of our club and people can just pop in and look at the thread? That's my suspicion. That or people who just don't want to admit to being fans LOL

Probably the latter...there are some strange people around:naughty:

Hey how are ya?

You haven't missed much. Freddie got a message from Jerry that said he would speak to Mika and find out what his wishes are and then pass them along to Freddy. In otherwords, no news yet, hurry up and wait some more, Relax, Take it Easy! :)

Am I the only one to have got a bit frustrated at losing half an hour of my life this afternoon when I saw that the official thread had been reopened? I thought something must have happened so read through about 25 pages of nothing to find out that nothing has happened...:sneaky2: I know everyone's excited, me included, but we don't all have time to sit in front of MFC all day, much as I would love to....sorry, rant over!

Probably the latter...there are some strange people around:naughty:

Am I the only one to have got a bit frustrated at losing half an hour of my life this afternoon when I saw that the official thread had been reopened? I thought something must have happened so read through about 25 pages of nothing to find out that nothing has happened...:sneaky2: I know everyone's excited, me included, but we don't all have time to sit in front of MFC all day, much as I would love to....sorry, rant over!

LOL no i was worried I might miss something if I didn't read them all LOL :)

Yes - I got very excited when I got home and realised it was open again - and loads of new pages - got to the end and nothing.

:(

MFC is bad for my health lol

Ahhhhh well I can wait abit more, just abit though ...... :)

LOL no i was worried I might miss something if I didn't read them all LOL :)

So was I, that's why I persevered and got so annoyed that there was nothing new....just hope no-one at work looks at my internet activity.....:shocked:

Night Mikath and Weealx....Hi Robi

Yes - I got very excited when I got home and realised it was open again - and loads of new pages - got to the end and nothing.

:(

MFC is bad for my health lol

Ahhhhh well I can wait abit more, just abit though ...... :)

All good things and all that:thumb_yello:

Robi, your pictures are lovely, the bears look a bit grizzly though:naughty:

just my contribution to wildlife theme of tonight:

Mount Rose mt. 4.600 (something) high

DSC00559.jpg

two bears

DSC00572.jpg

one sporty bear

DSC00568.jpg

yep, definately keeping order on the slopes, kath would be on the (piste) if she was there, good pics robi :thumb_yello:

OOH, Poohsticks I LOVE that one!

Ringmaster jacket AND bubbles!!!

me too :biggrin2:

Thanks for the pic, Pooh. SH if I'm not mistaken??

How's the job hunting?

it is SH indeed :thumb_yello:

still hunting, have joined loads of agencies, lost count of places i have put my CV into

Hello Oldlings! Sadly I'm here as a mod not to play :(

Was anyone here having trouble uploading their avatars or images?

Andrew thinks he's fixed the problem so we're trying to test it.

Please let me know if it's working for you now, and wasn't before.

Thanks!

dcdeb