The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: Good one,Wendi!

Hello Oldlings!!!:wub2:[/QUOT

hello! how are you?

I'm OK, not much new here- rained and snowed today.

I'm doing alright, thanks, Leona. we are expecting 15 cm of snow tonight (and just when we almost had it melted!)

:yay:

Thanks so much, weealx! Looks great! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Deb, your avatar switched for a short time to your lovely pic. :wub2: Now you are back to your usual -uhhh- what is it exactly if you don't mind me asking? Reminds me of a motel sign which kinda reminds me of when i used to clean rooms in my university days at the Casa Blanca Motel - oops that will prob get weealx reminiscing about old movies again. :naughty:

Oh, and weealx, that is a nice very masculine-looking avatar!:thumb_yello:

Deb, your avatar switched for a short time to your lovely pic. :wub2: Now you are back to your usual -uhhh- what is it exactly if you don't mind me asking? Reminds me of a motel sign which kinda reminds me of when i used to clean rooms in my university days at the Casa Blanca Motel - oops that will prob get weealx reminiscing about old movies again. :naughty:

Oh dear...it's MFC board that debbie is holding!!!:shocked:

Hello Pooh!

Hoping you find the job you love soon, but in the meantime, i understand that a number of MFC'ers are doing hair make-overs and some are in desperate need of hair cuts.... BTW Deb, you do not resemble Perez' dog Teddy....except maybe for the very top of his head...:naughty: (just kidding, hun! Wasn't it Kath who said something to that effect originally???)

you know what would be cool? if we could have all the Mika interviews/videos that are all over YouTube linked or accessible from here, that way they wouldn't disappear!

Well, only the official ones, of course, that don't violate any copyrights or anything.

Hello Oldlings! Sadly I'm here as a mod not to play :(

Was anyone here having trouble uploading their avatars or images?

Andrew thinks he's fixed the problem so we're trying to test it.

Please let me know if it's working for you now, and wasn't before.

Thanks!

dcdeb

Good to see you, even if only with your 'mod' hat on:wub2:

Hi Mamacatt & Carrie:thumb_yello:

Pooh...the right job is just around the corner. Things tend to happen for a reason:thumb_yello:

Hi to all who are here tonight.

Deb has a lot to answer for, allowing me to test avatar and I'm on for a couple of minutes.

hevalump was making something for me on the computor and included my avatar which used to be my wallpaper on my mobile phone, didn't want to frighten you all with a facial pic, anyway wendi & kath would print it and use it on the dartboard.

thanks for all the nice comments, especially the one stating it was very masculine, wish I was !!!! :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

hi carri...never too late to pop in! :naughty:

yes

it will be nice if we had a parallel site with all mika's stuff well organized....pics, videos, audios, articles...maybe mikamaniacs?

whatever happened with that?

for a while we were talking about names for it...

where does it stand now?

Hey- if we're official, perhaps we could get official permission for those pesky copyrights???

Hellooooo alll xxx

everyone ok ????

hi carri :biggrin2:

Hello Pooh!

Hoping you find the job you love soon, but in the meantime, i understand that a number of MFC'ers are doing hair make-overs and some are in desperate need of hair cuts.... BTW Deb, you do not resemble Perez' dog Teddy....except maybe for the very top of his head...:naughty: (just kidding, hun! Wasn't it Kath who said something to that effect originally???)

hi mamacatt :thumb_yello: i used to think i'd like to be a lady of leisure but i can't wait to get working

whatever happened with that?

for a while we were talking about names for it...

where does it stand now?

Hey- if we're official, perhaps we could get official permission for those pesky copyrights???

i think that when we are official there will be a rid of demands...they have already started asking....something must be made, as this site lacks organization since the beginning!