The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deb, your avatar switched for a short time to your lovely pic. :wub2: Now you are back to your usual -uhhh- what is it exactly if you don't mind me asking? Reminds me of a motel sign which kinda reminds me of when i used to clean rooms in my university days at the Casa Blanca Motel - oops that will prob get weealx reminiscing about old movies again. :naughty:

Oh, and weealx, that is a nice very masculine-looking avatar!:thumb_yello:

Huh????

?

Turns out it is a sign Deb is holding up - blame it on the Oldling eyes....:cool:

Hi to all who are here tonight.

Deb has a lot to answer for, allowing me to test avatar and I'm on for a couple of minutes.

but what IS it??

Saint Andrews cross,one of Scotlands flags, with a thistle (national flower/emblem) enclosed in a heart.

Saint Andrews cross,one of Scotlands flags, with a thistle (national flower/emblem) enclosed in a heart.

I recognized the Scottish flag, know that the thistle is the Scottish national flower, but tell about the heart?

goodnight, friends across the pond who are going to bed!

technically I really shouldn't be here either. I'm working on 3 different oral reports simultaneously, one a speech on Bali, one on Angel Island Immigration and one on 401 (k) retirement plans--

It would be very obvious if I mixed them up!

goodnight, friends across the pond who are going to bed!

technically I really shouldn't be here either. I'm working on 3 different oral reports simultaneously, one a speech on Bali, one on Angel Island Immigration and one on 401 (k) retirement plans--

It would be very obvious if I mixed them up!

............and with MFC posts! :naughty:

DaVID jORDAN oooh caps soz!!

I brought 1 extra but not got it yet - will chase it up tomorrow!

That's odd...was it from See tickets??

Rory's lying next to me on the sofa fast asleep.....I think he's dreaming about chasing cats!! Bless his cotton socks:wub2:

............and with MFC posts! :naughty:

something like- " It's important to have plenty of surfboards and rice paddies in your retirement plan, along with 20 to 30% Mikagasmic photos and Mandarin poems!"

oh good girls! there's not only mika in the end!:thumb_yello:

enjoy!

Absolutely!! Although, it does seem odd when I go to a concert/gig and the audience does not mainly consist of MFC friends and there is no Mika. It will be nice to go to a concert at a civilised time and not worry about queuing and getting to the front.....we're not bothered about the front are we, Carri??? If I remember rightly, the bar is at the back!!