The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

I don't think so!!!! :sneaky2: We have them to train them up for

future Oldlings battles!!! :punk:

LA has done a runner, and pooh is off too, better get on the phone your numbers are diminishing rapidly. :roftl: and I'm so scared :roftl::thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

starting to feel sorry for me, b****hit, just preparing your losing speech. :roftl:

Just you keep believing that!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

first thought of the day, i mean, the first decent one...I MUST GO TO AMSTERDAM! too many oldlings gathering, it's just another glasgow, how can i miss it?

any ticket left? :blink:

second thought: fight will be on part 15....don't get lost weealx! :naughty:

sure deb will open a new oldlings...look at the post number!

:yay: GO ROBI!!!!!!!! You HAVE to get a ticket!!!! :woot_jump:

LA has done a runner, and pooh is off too, better get on the phone your numbers are diminishing rapidly. :roftl: and I'm so scared :roftl::thumb_yello:

*texts folk, only to find they are limbering up their posting fingers*

:naughty:

Hi Robi, You must come to Amsterdam!! There are still tickets left :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

third thought, the worst one...i've just realized amsterdam gig will be when we'll be preparing our local infant school lottery....oh damn.

need to divorce before that!

*takes note*

first thought of the day, i mean, the first decent one...I MUST GO TO AMSTERDAM! too many oldlings gathering, it's just another glasgow, how can i miss it?

any ticket left? :blink:

second thought: fight will be on part 15....don't get lost weealx! :naughty:

sure deb will open a new oldlings...look at the post number!

Morning Robi,

weealx is already on 15 preparing the ground, and yeah, hamsterjam will be fun, if our friends in the Netherlands need lessons in hostility, sorry hospitality, wendi and kath are the ones to get it organised, :thumb_yello:

third thought, the worst one...i've just realized amsterdam gig will be when we'll be preparing our local infant school lottery....oh damn.

*takes note*

As we say in Holland...****zooi! :thumbdown:

*takes note*

You only need to be away for 2 days *puts on puppy dog eyes* :blush-anim-cl:

Morning Robi,

weealx is already on 15 preparing the ground, and yeah, hamsterjam will be fun, if our friends in the Netherlands need lessons in hostility, sorry hospitality, wendi and kath are the ones to get it organised, :thumb_yello:

:sneaky2::boxing:

Morning Robi,

Hey, I'm offended!! Just invited you all to my home...and now you say we need lessons in hospitality? :thumbdown: You are sooooo gonna get it tonight :laser:

*takes note*

thats what happens when females try to think too hard, they always come in with a negative, stop at two, if we oldlings are in hamsterjam, who is going to be here for you to chat to? tell school to rearrange the lottery. :thumb_yello:

it is that wendi :hypo:

i had to tear myself away. if i dont do the houseworky things i wont get here tonight and i'd hate to miss the battle :mf_swordfight:

see you all later:thumb_yello:

Bye pooh, see you later!