The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Bye Miek xxxx

Ok thanks - you changed your avvie and I nearly didnt recognise you!! :roftl:

Its been a lovely day here - sunny and it got up to 10 degrees, so very

pleasant indeed!! :cool:

They won't let me upload my old avvie, it's too big or something, and I can't figure out how to make it smaller without making it microscopic :( It makes me sad :(

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They won't let me upload my old avvie, it's too big or something, and I can't figure out how to make it smaller without making it microscopic :( It makes me sad :(

A lot of folk have been having trouble with their sigs - there is a

thread about it! :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi, Martine, Patty , Robi and all that I forgot. just popped in to say hi!

I'm so addicted!!!!! Should put my kid to bed, but he's running around me as I'm at the computer......again :blush-anim-cl:

A lot of folk have been having trouble with their sigs - there is a

thread about it! :thumb_yello:

yah it's 100pixels by 100 pixels, but only 17.5kb of size, so one is over limit, and one is under limit, but it still won't let me use it :(:thumbdown:

Wonder if this new server has a lower limit for posts per thread,

all the posts I am making are coming up on page 209 - and I have managed

to quote posts that have been made a page later than mine!!! :blink::roftl:

ah yes it certainly is :) I saw the video one night, and found the spot that I couldn't stop watching over and over again at 1:59 into the video. Then I logged into MFC and Martine was chatting, and I'll be darned if she didn't have the EXACT clip I was mesmerized by right in her siggy! I had to ask her if I could steal it :)

ps: Official 800th post!!!!

Congrats! :thumb_yello:

Awwww!!! I so feel it to come true now. What about you Wendy? Nervous? Excited? :roftl: :roftl: Sorry if get carried away again, but it will be a party tomorrow night if we know by then, won't it? :naughty: I had no time to go shopping but should I buy some champagne to celebrate?

Hi Crystal! The siggy vid that is in place is highly mesmerizing. :mf_lustslow:

ah yes it certainly is :) I saw the video one night, and found the spot that I couldn't stop watching over and over again at 1:59 into the video. Then I logged into MFC and Martine was chatting, and I'll be darned if she didn't have the EXACT clip I was mesmerized by right in her siggy! I had to ask her if I could steal it :)

ps: Official 800th post!!!!

Hello Martine hun! :wub2:

Congrats! :thumb_yello:

Awwww!!! I so feel it to come true now. What about you Wendy? Nervous? Excited? :roftl: :roftl: Sorry if get carried away again, but it will be a party tomorrow night if we know by then, won't it? :naughty: I had no time to go shopping but should I buy some champagne to celebrate?

What the f...is going on, my post is in the middle instead last.:shocked:

Trying to find the latest posts is like finding a needle in a haystack!!! :shocked: