The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it is your first drink in a while!!!! :wink2::roftl:

Wendi..............I haven't got bacardi in the squash...it is JUST squash, what do you take me for!:shocked: (Then Kath remembers the first time she met Wendi and how Kath sat drinking bacardi whilst she was trying to sort out Mika's crotch :roftl: )

Hi Pooh! Good to see you! Yes, I agree with Robi...next time we must talk more more more!:thumb_yello: I hope that you get some good news on the job front soon :thumb_yello:

Hi again Crystal!

Wendi..............I haven't got bacardi in the squash...it is JUST squash, what do you take me for!:shocked: (Then Kath remembers the first time she met Wendi and how Kath sat drinking bacardi whilst she was trying to sort out Mika's crotch :roftl: )

Hi Pooh! Good to see you! Yes, I agree with Robi...next time we must talk more more more!:thumb_yello: I hope that you get some good news on the job front soon :thumb_yello:

Hi again Crystal!

Hi Kath! :) Hows it going?

Wendi..............I haven't got bacardi in the squash...it is JUST squash, what do you take me for!:shocked:(Then Kath remembers the first time she met Wendi and how Kath sat drinking bacardi whilst she was trying to sort out Mika's crotch :roftl: )

Hi again Crystal!

Gosh!!!!! I hope Jerry IS here checking out the forum tonight, and Mika

too - there are 176 guests on here - and that cant be a coincidence!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hi again Crystal!

hi kath :thumb_yello: i will be nearer to you in may :biggrin2:

Evening everyone!! Not sure who's around as I haven't read back yet!!

How are we doing this evening?

hi sarahlou and laurel :thumb_yello:

Evening everyone!! Not sure who's around as I haven't read back yet!!

How are we doing this evening?

Hi SL!:wub2:

Gosh!!!!! I hope Jerry IS here checking out the forum tonight, and Mika

too - there are 176 guests on here - and that cant be a coincidence!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I should imagine they gave up on the Oldlings a long time ago!:naughty:

I am going in a mo. I need to watch the last Ashes to Ashes.

If anything happens tomorrow please will someone text me? I am doing a training course but I will tell the class that i have to leave my phone on as i am expecting important news!:naughty::thumb_yello:

hi I just got home -

can't read back so many pages!

Wendi, you are so good at summarizing things-

can you tell me the good news??

hi leona :thumb_yello:

I have an ear infection :(

So am feeling pretty crap....

but apart from that i'm fine :)

sorry to hear that :flowers2:

Hi Crystal and Wendi:thumb_yello:

Call me stupid if you like, but why would there be more guests than registered users if Jerry or Mika were looking in?? I've noticed a few references since 28/02 about there being a high number of 'lurkers' or guests on the forum......just curious as to what the underlying thoughts are as I have not been on here much over the last few weeks....Ta!

hi kath :thumb_yello: i will be nearer to you in may :biggrin2:

hi sarahlou and laurel :thumb_yello:

Hi Leona!:thumb_yello:

Sorry to hear that Laurel..........poor you!!!

Pooh.....are you visiting Scotland?

Hi Crystal and Wendi:thumb_yello:

Call me stupid if you like, but why would there be more guests than registered users if Jerry or Mika were looking in?? I've noticed a few references since 28/02 about there being a high number of 'lurkers' or guests on the forum......just curious as to what the underlying thoughts are as I have not been on here much over the last few weeks....Ta!

because you can google MIKA and find out about the 'officialness' of our club and people can just pop in and look at the thread? That's my suspicion. That or people who just don't want to admit to being fans LOL

sorry- hello to everybody else too!

Crystal, haven't seen you in a while-

so did I miss anything BIG happening ?

Hey how are ya?

You haven't missed much. Freddie got a message from Jerry that said he would speak to Mika and find out what his wishes are and then pass them along to Freddy. In otherwords, no news yet, hurry up and wait some more, Relax, Take it Easy! :)

Hi SL!:wub2:

I should imagine they gave up on the Oldlings a long time ago!:naughty:

I am going in a mo. I need to watch the last Ashes to Ashes.

If anything happens tomorrow please will someone text me? I am doing a training course but I will tell the class that i have to leave my phone on as i am expecting important news!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Hello Mikath!! - I only noticed that in your sig recently and though it quite funny:roftl: Brilliant - a family/MFC emergency!!

Hi Pooh and Laurel - sorry to hear you're not well

Hi

For a while after the London gigs a few members just lurked and didn't sign in but I don't think that accounts for that many really. Deb said there were some sort of...........I can't remember what she called them...web browers or web surfers or something! Sorry can't rememeber the technicalities!:naughty:

Hey how are ya?

You haven't missed much. Freddie got a message from Jerry that said he would speak to Mika and find out what his wishes are and then pass them along to Freddy. In otherwords, no news yet, hurry up and wait some more, Relax, Take it Easy! :)

ok, in a weird way that makes me feel better!

I like experiencing the virtual/cyber/ real-time thing with you guys here @ MFC, like reports from the concerts, it's so much more exciting than reading about it the next day, don't ask me why!

Tomorrow I'm off & have to be home for a delivery, so that would be a good day for me!