The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Hello girls:biggrin2:

I'm just popping in to say hi. I have been busy making a kite costume for my friends 30th birthday party tomorrow and i feel exhausted. I won't be around much this weekend either so if anything major:wink2: happens could someone let me know:naughty:

Love ya:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just popping in to say hi. I have been busy making a kite costume for my friends 30th birthday party tomorrow and i feel exhausted. I won't be around much this weekend either so if anything major:wink2: happens could someone let me know:naughty:

Helloooooooooooooo:wub2:

Where's the pic of your new 'do'

Absolutely!! Although, it does seem odd when I go to a concert/gig and the audience does not mainly consist of MFC friends and there is no Mika. It will be nice to go to a concert at a civilised time and not worry about queuing and getting to the front.....we're not bothered about the front are we, Carri??? If I remember rightly, the bar is at the back!!

Its at the back - sep room - but doess good food and wine ;)

Oh, that's OK - you'll probably have to collect them when you get there like I had to for you and Babs when we saw whatshisname there last year

tired bovine masquerading as jerry!

a kite costume?? pl elaborate!!

ps sara- you coming to jems - ev may be double booked - so I need a roomie!!

Carri, I'm def going, will pin Andy down at the weekend.....need to sort out the dogs for the night if we both go....:sneaky2:

I have an interesting image of a Lego lady kite with red hair in my mind at the moment. I can't go to bed now!!!! I need another image....

a kite costume?? pl elaborate!!

Well my best friend Kev is holding a fancy dress party and you have to go as something beginning with K. So I stupidly decided that a Kite would be a fabulous idea until I tried to make the costume. I have a kite with ribbons suck to my back and my famous blue top as seen the big girl vid has clouds sewn to the bottom of it to look like the sky:naughty:

Well my best friend Kev is holding a fancy dress party and you have to go as something beginning with K. So I stupidly decided that a Kite would be a fabulous idea until I tried to make the costume. I have a kite with ribbons suck to my back and my famous blue top as seen the big girl vid has clouds sewn to the bottom of it to look like the sky:naughty:

v good - could have gone as a kitten - much simpler!

I have an interesting image of a Lego lady kite with red hair in my mind at the moment. I can't go to bed now!!!! I need another image....

Thats pretty much the image right there:blush-anim-cl:

Sounds great:thumb_yello: I'm trying to think what else you could go as....a bar if Kit kat? Kangaroo?kayak? ketchup bottle? Kennel?kimono? kilt? Key? kettle? kiss? king? kiwi? kitten? knickers:naughty: ? knockers :naughty: ? koala? kumquat?

Tough cjoice, but I think the kite idea was easiest!!

Just come back for 15 mins!!! :D

Great pics Robi :wub2:

Jemma - looking forward to Kite pics :wink2:

SL & Carri - enjoy David Jordan - I think he is great!!!

Weealx - glad to hear Hev is now listed!! :wink2:

Hi to everyone else!! :D

Sounds great:thumb_yello: I'm trying to think what else you could go as....a bar if Kit kat? Kangaroo?kayak? ketchup bottle? Kennel?kimono? kilt? Key? kettle? kiss? king? kiwi? kitten? knickers:naughty: ? knockers :naughty: ? koala? kumquat?

Tough cjoice, but I think the kite idea was easiest!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: