The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Yeah!!!! :punk: You come in for a shake anytime you want!!! :huglove:

Hi Ricki!!

They are very good - I like accapella groups!! :thumb_yello:

I was just so impressed that -even the background instruments are their voices.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm losing my mind! :insane: I just joined photobucket. I don't know what the peep I'm doing there. I just cant figure out how it works. Must be older than I thought! I thought i knew my way around the computer...but noooo...i have no idea :shocked:

I'm losing my mind! :insane: I just joined photobucket. I don't know what the peep I'm doing there. I just cant figure out how it works. Must be older than I thought! I thought i knew my way around the computer...but noooo...i have no idea :shocked:

sorry miek...you made me laugh so loud! :roftl:

come on..if I DID it!

'browse' a pic in yr pc

select it

and then upload it....

Miek - once you have done it once, you will get the hang of it!!

I had never done it until we made a photobucket account for

our fabulous Glasgow trip - never looked back since!!!

Anyone seen Crystal? Last time she was here she was getting ready

to go meet Elanorelle, and say goodbye to her cat :(

Hope she is ok!!!

sorry miek...you made me laugh so loud! :roftl:

come on..if I DID it!

'browse' a pic in yr pc

select it

and then upload it....

I did!!!, but they say it has to be jpeg or another name. I didn't try my personal photo's, just Mika ones. I give up. Maybe i'll try again later. :tears: Glad I made you laugh though!

Miek - once you have done it once, you will get the hang of it!!

I had never done it until we made a photobucket account for

our fabulous Glasgow trip - never looked back since!!!

Anyone seen Crystal? Last time she was here she was getting ready

to go meet Elanorelle, and say goodbye to her cat :(

Hope she is ok!!!

Didn't see her recently.

Hello AMP!

How about taking it to a photocopy shop and having a good quality reprint made - you could even have them blow it up to a bigger size? :thumb_yello:

or maybe copyright laws won't allow that....:thumbdown:

Surely the library throws out old mags - would they consider saving it for you instead? Oh, try the mag publisher - perhaps they can send you a back issue! :thumb_yello:

That is a good idea: I will wait untill they sell their old mags again, they do that every once in a while.

Hi everyone, by the way:punk:

That is a good idea: I will wait untill they sell their old mags again, they do that every once in a while.

Hi everyone, by the way:punk:

Hey AMP,how have you been?

Hey AMP,how have you been?

Hi Miek, quit okay. But I have to go to another funeral again tomorrow. My aunt died from a very agressive form of cancer. She is the mother of my cousin, who lost her husband very suddenly in January. So a sad day for our family.

Hi Miek, quit okay. But I have to go to another funeral again tomorrow. My aunt died from a very agressive form of cancer. She is the mother of my cousin, who lost her husband very suddenly in January. So a sad day for our family.

Wow, thats a lot to take in!! I'm sorry for your losses. My thoughts are with you! :huglove:

No strange deliveries today Wendi? I think I'd rather get 3 wax candles in the mail that a phone bill, MBNA, and council tax! Oh joy. Hello Miek and AMP

Hi Shari, how are you

Waxed candles are better than bills, but with bills, at leats you know who their from.

No strange deliveries today Wendi? I think I'd rather get 3 wax candles in the mail that a phone bill, MBNA, and council tax! Oh joy. Hello Miek and AMP

Hi Shari - today has been very normal - so far!!! :roftl:

I got phone bill and council tax letter!! :thumbdown:

AMP - What a sad time for your cousin, and your family.

I am thinking of you!! :wub2:

Hello everyone, Shari, Wendi, Miek, AMP, Robi (as you come back for a shake-up :roftl: )and anyone else who is about!

So, my friends, other than Robi, what's a-shakin'??:naughty:

Hi Patty - thanks for your PM, and say thanks to Cattie-gurl too!! :thumb_yello:

By the time I got to myspace it had gone - so it was good to see it!!

So sorry, AMP. Very difficult times. *Prayers and comforting thoughts to you and your family*

Hello everyone, Shari, Wendi, Miek, AMP, Robi (as you come back for a shake-up :roftl: )and anyone else who is about!

So, my friends, other than Robi, what's a-shakin'??:naughty:

Hey! I think it's having a good laugh, but i'm not sure :blink:

Hi Patty - thanks for your PM, and say thanks to Cattie-gurl too!! :thumb_yello:

By the time I got to myspace it had gone - so it was good to see it!!

Hey Wendi!

Glad to see you back in action. No prob for the photo (Cattie Gurl did the technical stuff as i am still in dinosaur age with poor Miek :blink: when it comes to photobuckets and such) Last time i checked (~1 am our time) fridge mag msg was still there. Weird!