The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Hi Girls! I aren't really here! Have you seen the MFC covention thread..it is in gigs and concerts...see ya later :thumb_yello:

Wendi...what do you mean...sell the ticket?? I don't undertsnad the concept!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wendi..sorry to hear about the cold..take care and wrap up warm..it seems to be spreading through MFC like wildfire!:naughty: Snow again? None for us as usual!:thumbdown:

Yes Patty, I saw that about the texting too! I wouldn't mind but I had finished the text and sent it!:naughty:

Hi Girls! I aren't really here! Have you seen the MFC covention thread..it is in gigs and concerts...see ya later :thumb_yello:

Wendi...what do you mean...sell the ticket?? I don't undertsnad the concept!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

MFC convention??? *tears off to read thread*

Keep cosy and warm, hun ... Mika may need to cosy up :blush-anim-cl: if he does actually fall into Kath's icy cold stream..brrrrrr! :naughty:

Kath can wash him - I will heat him up!!!! :wink2::naughty:

MFC convention??? *tears off to read thread*

*tears off after Patty*

Hello Oldlings and Others!

Hi dcdeb and the BlackQueen and Racha if you're still here...

It's a lovely sunny day here - usually Good Friday is rainy and dismal.....

Happy Easter and spring to you all too!! :wub2:

You might have sunshine, but here it's gone ominously dark - thundering - and there are waves of sleet sweeping across the ground!

I must be on holiday then.:naughty:

Hello Oldings

You might have sunshine, but here it's gone ominously dark - thundering - and there are waves of sleet sweeping across the ground!

Hello Oldings

Hiya Silver - its very windy here, and snowing on and off - and

its bitterly cold - so I KNEW you were on holiday!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Hiya Silver - its very windy here, and snowing on and off - and

its bitterly cold - so I KNEW you were on holiday!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

yay - it's snowing here now too:yay:

(well a bit, anyway)

Hello Oldings

Oh, you poor Silver. *tries to wave away the dark cloud and whisk some Cdn. sunshine over her way*

Hey Everyone! HAPPY EASTER! It's supposed to be a gorgeous Easter day here...in the 80's to 90's! YAY!!! Can't wait!

Hi Charlotte - Happy Easter to you too - we have wind chill minus 4

here just now!!! :naughty:

Glad your head is a bit better!!! :wub2:

Re Kath's convention idea (which I think is great), some of the younglings think they would have problems attending, sort of thinking of offering my services as a reponsible adult/chaperone if that would reassure the parents. BUT would that be getting into difficult territory? Would I have to get a CRB check, do you think? Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Re Kath's convention idea (which I think is great), some of the younglings think they would have problems attending, sort of thinking of offering my services as a reponsible adult/chaperone if that would reassure the parents. BUT would that be getting into difficult territory? Would I have to get a CRB check, do you think? Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Thats an interesting idea - I am not sure how that would work. Maybe

the parents would have to contact folks who are prepared to do that -

so they can chat - and maybe meet up first!! :thumb_yello:

Hi MamaC! I don't do sun! LOL!! But, if I wasn't going to my parent's this weekend, I would definitely be taking my bike to the beach. I live only 5 blocks from it. :blush-anim-cl:

Too bad about the sun (does it bring on headaches or is it because you are fair skinned?)

I have always loved sunbathing - realize it's not supposed to be good for you, but I don't smoke regularly or have many bad habits :boxed: -well that i will admit to :naughty: , so i enjoy the sun almost guilt-free!

5 blocks to the beach - Heaven! And is Mika not frequenting a recording studio somewhere in LA?:naughty:

Yeah, I have very fair skin. I've been staying out of the sun since I was 18 years old. It really ages you. But, before I was 18, I was a complete sunbather. I loved to tan. However, 2 years ago, I came down with skin cancer right under my eye and had to have it removed. Thank God for a good plastic surgeon because you really can't tell. BTW-the skin cancer was caused by the sunbathing when I was a kid.

So, nothing is guilt free. Be careful. :wink2:

Too bad about the sun (does it bring on headaches or is it because you are fair skinned?)

I have always loved sunbathing - realize it's not supposed to be good for you, but I don't smoke regularly or have many bad habits :boxed: -well that i will admit to :naughty: , so i enjoy the sun almost guilt-free!

5 blocks to the beach - Heaven! And is Mika not frequenting a recording studio somewhere in LA?:naughty: