The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are clearly better than me..I can't do it at all....and i drop my mobile phone in streams!:roftl:

I have to deal with damaged mobile phones at work - dropped in a stream is new though! it's more usually toilets.

The convention sounds like a GREAT idea. Too bad I'm too poor to go. :sad:

There seems to be no way for me to catch up here. Too many pages to read! Boy, you all have been chatty! Kids are home now for spring break.

Still not quite awake - will just listen for a while I think.

Famous last words!!! :naughty:

:naughty: OK then!:naughty:

Actually I aren't really here yet either. I have just taken my medication so I am awaiting for that and the bacardi to kick in....and I must go and get some clothes on..or PJ's and I must decide which computer I am going to use....this one where I have privacy...but a hard chair....or the laptop in the lounge...where I will be comfortable but get dirty looks when I laugh out loud. Oh dear...decisions.:roftl:

I have to deal with damaged mobile phones at work - dropped in a stream is new though! it's more usually toilets.

Yes, I thought it was quite novel!:naughty:

Hi Christibna. Welcome back, good to see you:thumb_yello:

Don't panic about catching up..as |Silver said, really it was just the capital radio awards this week, otherwise it has just been the usual riviting chat on here!:naughty:

And now I really must go.

Kath, on a serious note re convention, I may not have much experience of fan conventions but have run lots of other events and "organised" is my middle name. Would be glad to lend a hand.

:naughty: OK then!:naughty:

Actually I aren't really here yet either. I have just taken my medication so I am awaiting for that and the bacardi to kick in....and I must go and get some clothes on..or PJ's and I must decide which computer I am going to use....this one where I have privacy...but a hard chair....or the laptop in the lounge...where I will be comfortable but get dirty looks when I laugh out loud. Oh dear...decisions.:roftl:

Indecisive, naked and drinking!!!! Thats a real appealing picture!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

The convention sounds like a GREAT idea. Too bad I'm too poor to go. :sad:

There seems to be no way for me to catch up here. Too many pages to read! Boy, you all have been chatty! Kids are home now for spring break.

You have not missed too much Christina - the forum changed

servers, we lost posts and quite a lot of internet time - so although

it looks a lot - some of it has been the "where were you" "could you

post or even get on" or "its taken me 25 minutes to post" etc :thumb_yello:

There were long periods - in my case 24 hours where I could not get on

at all!! :boxed:

Have you anything planned for the spring break?

And now I really must go.

Kath, on a serious note re convention, I may not have much experience of fan conventions but have run lots of other events and "organised" is my middle name. Would be glad to lend a hand.

Thanks Silver...great!!! (Silver Organised...I wonder what your last name is...if it begins with D your initials would be SOD!:naughty: )

Indecisive, naked and drinking!!!! Thats a real appealing picture!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: Enough to put anyone off their tea!

Oh Happy anniversay Carry!:thumb_yello:

In Scotland it is called a disclosure in England a CRB (crimnal Records Bureax) How much did you have to pay to get that then Carri!!!:roftl:

No no date yet..waiting for AT to get back to me

Oh Happy anniversay Carry!:thumb_yello:

In Scotland it is called a disclosure in England a CRB (crimnal Records Bureax) How much did you have to pay to get that then Carri!!!:roftl:

No no date yet..waiting for AT to get back to me

I didnt Kath - and I didnt want it but church gt it for me so I could help at sunday school -stupid idea that was!!

I didnt Kath - and I didnt want it but church gt it for me so I could help at sunday school -stupid idea that was!!

Ah......bad move!

Actually, I could go into business in them..between England and Scotland..and everytime I work for a different organistion I need another one..I think I have about six...any body need one?:roftl:

I don't have anything too exciting planned for spring break. I was going to go to Chicago but maybe not. Instead, I have a dental appt. for my son and a doctor's follow up. Maybe go skiing locally. That's all. We really need to buy/rent a piano.