The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

it was lots of fun! I made supper for her roomate and me and her! we had roast chicken:)

we sang, we danced, we had fun, it was great!

That sounds like you had a wonderful time! Hi elanorelle! So glad you had a meet up!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But of course...if the parents actually check out the people with the CRB's our argument may crumble!

Oh well. I really MUST get some clothes on. And whoevers silly idea it was for me to start a thread on a Friday..how on earth am I supposed to keep up with two..I have enough trouble with one :naughty:

But of course...if the parents actually check out the people with the CRB's our argument may crumble!

Oh well. I really MUST get some clothes on. And whoevers silly idea it was for me to start a thread on a Friday..how on earth am I supposed to keep up with two..I have enough trouble with one :naughty:

Have another bacardi - with your clothes on this time - and you will cope!!! :roftl:

LOL! I am thinking of one of the LG's mom in Chicago. I think she was really worried that her 15 yo daughter was going backstage and she was keen on going to chaperone. She ended up not going backstage with us. I wonder if she felt better or worse that I was back there!:roftl: :roftl:

Talking about some of the younger children who are members here,

and how the parents may let them travel if they were with a

"responsible" person with a CRB!!

perhaps coaches could organised from different regions.

Shari has experience of conventions, apparently attended queen conventions for hundreds of years,, I attended a queen convention and only one ageing lady turned up, brought her corgis with her.

LOL! I am thinking of one of the LG's mom in Chicago. I think she was really worried that her 15 yo daughter was going backstage and she was keen on going to chaperone. She ended up not going backstage with us. I wonder if she felt better or worse that I was back there!:roftl: :roftl:

I am sure you looked very responsible!!!! :wink2::biggrin2:

I am sure you looked very responsible!!!! :wink2::biggrin2:

Bexxy, officail carere for oldlings seems to have disappeared, send her back wendi.

what is this about a mika completion, a visit to the body shop should help.

LOL! I am thinking of one of the LG's mom in Chicago. I think she was really worried that her 15 yo daughter was going backstage and she was keen on going to chaperone. She ended up not going backstage with us. I wonder if she felt better or worse that I was back there!

Yeah, I guess looking at it from the outside it would seem a bit odd to let your 15 year old daughter go backstage..but knowing what we know, it doesn't seem odd at all!":naughty:

perhaps coaches could organised from different regions.

Shari has experience of conventions, apparently attended queen conventions for hundreds of years,, I attended a queen convention and only one ageing lady turned up, brought her corgis with her.

Yeah.....can we put you in charge of transport!:wink2::roftl:

Bexxy, officail carere for oldlings seems to have disappeared, send her back wendi.

what is this about a mika completion, a visit to the body shop should help.

I dont have her - she must be resting up as you have tired her

out already!!! And stronger glasses may help you read the words

properly!!! :mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl:

Hello Wendi:biggrin2:

You don't want one LOL. I have to teach scally-wags because of it:naughty:

I have had 26 years of children, and still a good few more to

do - so I think I have done my bit for "children"!!! :naughty:

Hiya Jemma :huglove:

I am starting to feel left out now!!! :blink:

But - I do not WANT one!!!!! :roftl:

You can have one of mine! We are twins apparently anyway!:naughty:

I have a police record does that count??????

Walking on the moon! :thumb_yello:

Even better I reckon :naughty:

OK Now I am going to get dressed and change computers...see ya in a wee while :naughty:

I dont have her - she must be resting up as you have tired her

out already!!! And stronger glasses may help you read the words

properly!!! :mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl:

what worlds have I to read ploply????/

as for transport, scotty could beam us up,, wrong completion