The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep. Do I get my name added to the list? or...I'm too inquoisitive umm yeah that's definetly spelt wrong, but shea.:mf_rosetinted:

You'll have to grab Deb, before she heads off for the weekend to get your name on.

I have been CRB'd. They require it at my kid's schools to be a volunteer in the schools. In the UK, do you get a card or something to prove it?

Yes you get a certificate...so we are all certified.:naughty:

Oh dear I am now on the laptop and to be honest if I went outside and shouted so you could all hear me it would probably be more effective! Itis being SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow..just what I don't want on a Friday!!!!

Hello to everyone that has come along whilst I was getting dressed :naughty:

Oh dear I am now on the laptop and to be honest if I went outside and shouted so you could all hear me it would probably be more effective! Itis being SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow..just what I don't want on a Friday!!!!

My laptop is super slow too. It makes me not want to bother. I really need to clear all the pictures I have on it. Maybe that will help it.

Haha! You are all certifiable!:roftl:

I am attempting to read back. I have to do it while I'm on the faster computer.

My laptop is super slow too. It makes me not want to bother. I really need to clear all the pictures I have on it. Maybe that will help it.

Haha! You are all certifiable!:roftl:

I am attempting to read back. I have to do it while I'm on the faster computer.

I know....It makes me want to throw it through the window..seems to be improving a little bit though....maybe it just needed warming up!:naughty:

an oldling laptop how novel :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

I know....It makes me want to throw it through the window..seems to be improving a little bit though....maybe it just needed warming up!:naughty:

I understand what you mean Kath, the phone takes a while to go back into the thread when I post. Annoying isn't it!

I understand what you mean Kath, the phone takes a while to go back into the thread when I post. Annoying isn't it!

Good grief rose..I always forget that you post on your phone :shocked: If I was trying to do that I don't know about dropping my phone into the stream I think I would have thrown it in!:naughty::shocked:

K but I am a child!

sorry to be rude, but this thread is for older people, that may sound unkind but some of the topics are not for young people, you would be better visiting the young peoples thread, talking to people of your own age, if you want to talk to older people talk to your parents.

Good idea....younglings are welcome..until 9pm then it is bedtime :naughty:

Yes - but its probably only 3pm where they are!!! :roftl:

hello again oldlings :biggrin2:

Hey Pooh!!! :thumb_yello:

Haha it's okay, and it doesn't matter, because I sure I hear worse words you've never heard before!!

:shocked: :shocked:

Good grief rose..I always forget that you post on your phone :shocked: If I was trying to do that I don't know about dropping my phone into the stream I think I would have thrown it in!:naughty::shocked:

Ha ha ha ha!

It's not too bad, though sometimes it helps if I wave it around in the air, seems to make the connection speed up a bit.LOL!