The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Sounds like bathtime with the dogs is fun.LOL!

My nieces dog knows the word bath and if it's mentioned, she hides, and afterwards, get's in such a sulk with my niece, she won't go near her, and goes off in a huff, ha ha.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Jack Russells are both broken coated - their hair is wiry and

gets everywhere - I can never catch them in the towel before

they have a good shake!!! :roftl:

can you not fix their broken coats or get them a nice jacket for summer? :thumb_yello:

Sounds like bathtime with the dogs is fun.LOL!

My nieces dog knows the word bath and if it's mentioned, she hides, and afterwards, get's in such a sulk with my niece, she won't go near her, and goes off in a huff, ha ha.

just like kids really. lol :roftl::thumb_yello:

I wish - I will just shave them and save my hoover having a nervous

breakdown everytime it sees the carpet!!! :roftl: :roftl:

hoovers can't see they are inannimate, like some oldlings, suck in food and drink and haven't a clue why. lol :thumb_yello:

hoovers can't see they are inannimate, like some oldlings, suck in food and drink and haven't a clue why. lol :thumb_yello:

I'm off for tonight, goodnight all, and welcome to our cousins wherever you are from. :thumb_yello:

Yes it is a very good film, Ashton is surprisingly good in it.

We watched it. Strange movie, took me a while to get into the story. But I liked it. Good surprising ending, not Happy Ending though....

Btw: hello Oldlings. Just wanna take a quick look at the MFC before going to bed.

Hi Laurel,

did I see you on emmerdale, what made you laugh? :thumb_yello:

Hmmmm, piffle at stupid soap characters stealing my name.

I know I shall sue them. It's my name - I was here first and they are ruining my career, life and anything else I can think of.

I mean I used to just contend with "Where's Hardy"

Now It's Emmerdale. Yes I think I have a case ..... absolutely..... :roftl:

:boxed:

We watched it. Strange movie, took me a while to get into the story. But I liked it. Good surprising ending, not Happy Ending though....

Btw: hello Oldlings. Just wanna take a quick look at the MFC before going to bed.

No not a happy ending, but a fascinating film. I enjoyed it.

No comment!!! :roftl:

I'm off for tonight, goodnight all, and welcome to our cousins wherever you are from. :thumb_yello:

Goodnight weealx!! :thumb_yello:

Hi AMP - have you been and gone, or are you still here?

Hi Wendi! Been here and gone for a couple of hours. Was here till about 8, then brought the two youngest to bed. Watched a movie (The Butterfly Effect with Ashthon Kutcher) with hubby and Inge. Then watched a dutch tv-show, very funny. I was cold so we decided to drink a few glasses of Cointreau, had two and now I'm warm again, but also a bit tipsy (is this english??) Can't find the right letters very good at the keyboard.....:wink2:

How are you, electricity still working?

Hi Wendi! Been here and gone for a couple of hours. Was here till about 8, then brought the two youngest to bed. Watched a movie (The Butterfly Effect with Ashthon Kutcher) with hubby and Inge. Then watched a dutch tv-show, very funny. I was cold so we decided to drink a few glasses of Cointreau, had two and now I'm warm again, but also a bit tipsy (is this english??) Can't find the right letters very good at the keyboard.....:wink2:

Yes, for the moment - had a wee flicker of the lights a minute ago

so I have fingers, toes and most other things crossed just now!!! :roftl:

Hi Laurel,

did I see you on emmerdale, what made you laugh? :thumb_yello:

i was at school with the actress that plays her :biggrin2:

i have just spent ages trying to upload a pic of my uncle's jack russell called jess, but i wouldnt happen :tears: she is the only dog in the world i am not allergic to :thumb_yello:

Umm Cointreau, (ha ha reminds me of the they ad from the '80s) what is that like? Never tried it before, often wondered what it tastes like. And tipsy is quite right.

Umm Cointreau, (ha ha reminds me of the they ad from the '80s) what is that like? Never tried it before, often wondered what it tastes like. And tipsy is quite right.

It's kind of sweet. Transparent. 40% alcohol! Tasts bit like oranges (I just typed organs....:roftl: )

Okay, dog's are groomed and cuddly now. One looks great while the other one looks like he just came out of the bath. LOL!! He has Congestive Heart Failure and knows how to manipulate me into not completely grooming him. He's so sweet and all he has to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and I'm done. LOL!! Hmm, sounds like someone else we all know and love. :naughty:

Okay, dog's are groomed and cuddly now. One looks great while the other one looks like he just came out of the bath. LOL!! He has Congestive Heart Failure and knows how to manipulate me into not completely grooming him. He's so sweet and all he has to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and I'm done. LOL!! Hmm, sounds like someone else we all know and love. :naughty:

But the main question is: can your dog sing as high as someone we all know and love....?:naughty:

i was at school with the actress that plays her :biggrin2:

i have just spent ages trying to upload a pic of my uncle's jack russell called jess, but i wouldnt happen :tears: she is the only dog in the world i am not allergic to :thumb_yello:

You're kidding!

You went to school with the lady from Emmerdale? That's cool!