The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

I am going to take a shower and then hit the bed, or smt like that...:roftl:

I am a sissy when it comes to drinking, two mere glasses of Cointreau and I can't stand up properly, can't think properly, can't type etc etc etc....

Love you all and Good Night:wub2: :punk:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, dog's are groomed and cuddly now. One looks great while the other one looks like he just came out of the bath. LOL!! He has Congestive Heart Failure and knows how to manipulate me into not completely grooming him. He's so sweet and all he has to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and I'm done. LOL!! Hmm, sounds like someone else we all know and love. :naughty:

What is it about big brown soulful eyes that turns us into gibbering wrecks.LOL!

AMP, Cointreau sounds nice must try some when I get the chance.

I am a sissy when it comes to drinking, two mere glasses of Cointreau and I can't stand up properly, can't think properly, can't type etc etc etc....

Goodnight AMP Sweet Dreams xxxxxx

Night night AMP.

I am going to head off to bed while there is still electricity.

It been flickering for a while - and I want to be asleep this

time when it goes out!!! :roftl:

See you later today!! :shocked:

Goodnight xxxxxxxx

Night Wendo, sweet dreams.

Okay, dog's are groomed and cuddly now. One looks great while the other one looks like he just came out of the bath. LOL!! He has Congestive Heart Failure and knows how to manipulate me into not completely grooming him. He's so sweet and all he has to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and I'm done. LOL!! Hmm, sounds like someone else we all know and love. :naughty:

I hate it when dogs do the whole head tilting and bashful eyes thing. Oh and the whining.

:biggrin2:

Then you just go ahhhhhhh, and out goes conherent thought.

Morning pooh, aw cute mutt. Is he/she yours? Obviously not taken this morning? Unless you are in a region that doesn't have snow! We have 4" this morning!

Happy Easter btw ;)

morning shari :biggrin2:

lol no it was taken last year on one of the few hot days we had.

she is my uncle's dog and is the only one i'm not allergic to.

we have thick snow this morning too, looks nice when you're inside :thumb_yello:

oops! forgot to say happy easter :doh:

now i have a photobucket account i have now got my pics from somerset house on there (took long enough lol)

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn69/poohsticks_photos/MIKA%20at%20Somerset%20House/

Morning Pooh, morning Shari

What a wonderful day, giant snowflakes lying thick on the ground, i've got 10 minutes here then goet stuff done before an afternoon of football on tv, hopefully.

Went out teaching for 2 hours in the snow and loved it, still cannot get my head round people driving in snow with no dipped headlights, speeding down the dual carriageway.

hope you all have plans for going out making snowmen and snowball fights and sledging.

Morning Pooh, morning Shari

What a wonderful day, giant snowflakes lying thick on the ground, i've got 10 minutes here then goet stuff done before an afternoon of football on tv, hopefully.

Went out teaching for 2 hours in the snow and loved it, still cannot get my head round people driving in snow with no dipped headlights, speeding down the dual carriageway.

hope you all have plans for going out making snowmen and snowball fights and sledging.

morning weealx :thumb_yello:

we can't go and play in the snow here, it's nearly gone :no:

shows how much I pay to the band, but I'll blame my eyesight and age. :roftl:

if I'm watching footie on tv this aft , i better go, and hopefully see you all later, how is the job search going pooh?