The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

you could leave it on, most of us have forgotten where our glasses are , except kath, she thinks glasses are for alcohol, thats why she is missing quite a lot, cannot see where pc is.

What else would they be for except Lemsips?

You will get such a pleasant surprise in July!!!! :biggrin2:

He won't know us Wendi...he will walk straight past two beautiful lovely polite gentle ladies not suspecting for one moment that it is us :naughty:

Bows to Kath - you were right - he said Grace Kelly

was PLAYED at the party!!! :flowers2: :flowers2:

:wink2: It is dreadful isn't it when one hears something and is totally convinced that they heard it correctly...I do it all the time which is why I went back to listen again to check before I brought it up!:naughty:

Morning everyone. Shari, My hubby has just pulled a very strange face at the picture of your snow! One of the main reasons he wanted to move to Scotland was for the snow and we have picked a house in a valley that has a perculiar protected climate all of it's own...in two years we have never had a flake!:shocked: Your pic is lovely!

Pooh..............thank you very much for the gesture...trouble is....I lost my Martin fascination some time ago...........there was a bit of a situation which changed my opinion of him!

Hope Everyone is having a good day, Happy Easter

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He won't know us Wendi...he will walk straight past two beautiful lovely polite gentle ladies not suspecting for one moment that it is us :naughty:

:wink2: It is dreadful isn't it when one hears something and is totally convinced that they heard it correctly...I do it all the time which is why I went back to listen again to check before I brought it up!:naughty:

Morning everyone. Shari, My hubby has just pulled a very strange face at the picture of your snow! One of the main reasons he wanted to move to Scotland was for the snow and we have picked a house in a valley that has a perculiar protected climate all of it's own...in two years we have never had a flake!:shocked: Your pic is lovely!

Pooh..............thank you very much for the gesture...trouble is....I lost my Martin fascination some time ago...........there was a bit of a situation which changed my opinion of him!

Hope Everyone is having a good day, Happy Easter

sorry kath i didn't realise try this one

sh39.jpg

Morning sicknote, hope your feeling better today, unfortunately I have to be going, we have a couple of inches of snow and more to come as it is still snowing quite heavy, nice to look out over the fields and see all the fields covered, with a little green from trees .

taking lemsips, must be a bit of a wimp, let it go naturally. :thumb_yello:

pooh you are a wonderful woman! That is a beautiful picture! Thank you so much!:wub2:

The trouble is..I was just scanning through the pics on my phone the other day and saw the Mika and Martin 'kissing' one and I couldn't bring myself to delete it!:shocked:

lol you didn't know who you were last night so you can be forgiven for not knowing martin :wink2:

Who is WEEALX ????? :roftl::thumb_yello:

Do i come here often, how did i get here, and what time does the coachman take me away???? :roftl:

Morning sicknote, hope your feeling better today, unfortunately I have to be going, we have a couple of inches of snow and more to come as it is still snowing quite heavy, nice to look out over the fields and see all the fields covered, with a little green from trees .

taking lemsips, must be a bit of a wimp, let it go naturally. :thumb_yello:

But thereis nothing natural about a cold is there :thumbdown: Urghhh. Horrible.

Anyway, I am about to turn off the computer and immerse myself in some Mika dvds from last year..sommerset house, TBA etc....that should do the trick.

Enjoy the snow :thumb_yello:

pooh you are a wonderful woman! That is a beautiful picture! Thank you so much!:wub2:

The trouble is..I was just scanning through the pics on my phone the other day and saw the Mika and Martin 'kissing' one and I couldn't bring myself to delete it!:shocked:

lol i'd forgotten about that pic :biggrin2:

Who is WEEALX ????? :roftl:

Do i come here often, how did i get here, and what time does the coachman take me away???? :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

What Kissing one, I haven't seen that.

Could you post it. Pweety Please :biggrin2:

What Kissing one, I haven't seen that.

Could you post it. Pweety Please :biggrin2:

Hi Laurel:thumb_yello:

The short answer is no..simply because I don't have it on this computer. It was taken by Sarahlou at Sommerset house last summer. They aren't really kissing , it just looks as if they are. It is a nice pic!:thumb_yello: If you pm her I am sure she will pos it again :thumb_yello:

Hi to any Oldlings, have logged on for the early evening shift, seems quite except for Pink being banned.:shocked:

Evening Silver:thumb_yello: Yes, I came back on then expecting to have pages to read..I guess everyone must be having a life :thumb_yello: Wendi had a power cut again this afternoon. I don't know if she is back on yet.

How are you?

Hi folks - am not here. Have power back for the moment - but

dont know for how long. Going out to get coal, and then have some dinner.

Should be back later - hopefully!! :boxed:

Hello Wendi! Glad you have it back again..I hope it stays! I don't suppose I will be here when you get back. It never ceases to amaze and annoy me how bl**dy debilitating a simple cold can be :shocked: Having said that I am not sure that this is 'just a cold' as I don't actually ever remember feeling as though my ribs have popped out when I sneezed before!:naughty: It is particularly annoying at the moment as Dave is off the next couple of days and we were supposed to be going to Arran:thumbdown: Oh well, such is life

Evening Silver:thumb_yello: Yes, I came back on then expecting to have pages to read..I guess everyone must be having a life :thumb_yello: Wendi had a power cut again this afternoon. I don't know if she is back on yet.

How are you?

Fine thanks Kath (though have probably had too much chocolate)

Pink's ban seems to have stirred things up a bit.

Fine thanks Kath (though have probably had too much chocolate)

Pink's ban seems to have stirred things up a bit.

To be honest Silver I have only looked on here and the convention thread..I don't really venture out that much. I did know she had been banned though.

I haven't eaten TOO much chocolate but I have just had a creme egg which may well have got me started!:naughty:

To be honest Silver I have only looked on here and the convention thread..I don't really venture out that much. I did know she had been banned though.

There are now several threads about it. I think it's because not much is happening on the Mika front that any incident (Mika related or not) tends to get over-analysed. We just have to have something to talk about.

If you want to see how bored people have been, you should look at the Photoshop thread - the things they have done to poor Mika! :eek:

I haven't eaten TOO much chocolate but I have just had a creme egg which may well have got me started!:naughty:

Good Evening to the 3 muskateers.

how much trouble am I in? :naughty:

I got annoyed this afternoon when a 12 yr old pm'd me asking to send something so she could play on the games, thrown a deaf ear to that nonsense. :thumbdown:

apart from that I'm still my grumpy old self. :thumb_yello:

There are now several threads about it. I think it's because not much is happening on the Mika front that any incident (Mika related or not) tends to get over-analysed. We just have to have something to talk about.

If you want to see how bored people have been, you should look at the Photoshop thread - the things they have done to poor Mika! :eek:

I might give that one a miss Silver..I have just plowed through the Pink thread..and really I don't feel up to it!:thumb_yello: