The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

I might give that one a miss Silver..I have just plowed through the Pink thread..and really I don't feel up to it!:thumb_yello:

Oh you should Kath - it will give you a laugh:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Evening to the 3 muskateers.

how much trouble am I in? :naughty:

I got annoyed this afternoon when a 12 yr old pm'd me asking to send something so she could play on the games, thrown a deaf ear to that nonsense. :thumbdown:

apart from that I'm still my grumpy old self. :thumb_yello:

My befuddled brain can't actually get my brain round that one...what do you mean?...not about you been grumpy...I well understand that! But about the game?

Oh you should Kath - it will give you a laugh:biggrin2:

OK!:thumb_yello:

My befuddled brain can't actually get my brain round that one...what do you mean?...not about you been grumpy...I well understand that! But about the game?

erin12099

Awaiting Activation

hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyahh

can u send me somet so i can play on some games pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

erin12099

Awaiting Activation

hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyahh

can u send me somet so i can play on some games pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

OW! Very odd!:shocked:

all the grief I need, hev blocked the kitchen sink, so had to deal with that, :thumb_yello:

previous post by me is copy of pm, you can look at public profile.

I came on mfc and stayed on oldlings when I found it, and my thoughts were written on Friday nights postings.

Good Evening to the 3 muskateers.

how much trouble am I in? :naughty:

I got annoyed this afternoon when a 12 yr old pm'd me asking to send something so she could play on the games, thrown a deaf ear to that nonsense. :thumbdown:

apart from that I'm still my grumpy old self. :thumb_yello:

Hi weealx, hadn't noticed you were here, didn't mean to ignore you, must put my reading glasses on.:old:

Hi weealx, hadn't noticed you were here, didn't mean to ignore you, must put my reading glasses on.:old:

Hi Silver

how is life with you and your family, hope you all had a good Easter with lots of chocolate.

Like the pic of Wendi on your post. :roftl: hi wendi Hi kath :thumb_yello:

I really am befuddled tonight...it just me about a minute to work out what you meant then about the pic of Wendi :roftl:

I think my best memory (so far) of pushing Wendi's chair was after the glasgow gig, in the pouring rain, midnight, just got off the bus in Glasgow, crossing a very busy road.....and my trousers started to fall down :shocked: No wonder I have a reputation for running around naked!

Hi weealx, all fine with me, got plenty of chocolate:thumb_yello: hev would like it (not) - all 70% .

hev doesn't eat that much choccie, ejc & me have stuffed our choccie, and if hev isn't quick we'll eat hers as well. :roftl:

we had some great snow this morn, snowflakes were huge, and I was teaching in it, :thumb_yello:

I really am befuddled tonight...it just me about a minute to work out what you meant then about the pic of Wendi :roftl:

I think my best memory (so far) of pushing Wendi's chair was after the glasgow gig, in the pouring rain, midnight, just got off the bus in Glasgow, crossing a very busy road.....and my trousers started to fall down :shocked: No wonder I have a reputation for running around naked!

You're not the only one who's trousers fall down :biggrin2:

that is the pic on another thread, and as appeared on reporting Scotland :thumb_yello:

hope you are over the worst of your man flu, :thumb_yello:

what did you make of pm sent to me?

hev doesn't eat that much choccie, ejc & me have stuffed our choccie, and if hev isn't quick we'll eat hers as well. :roftl:

we had some great snow this morn, snowflakes were huge, and I was teaching in it, :thumb_yello:

How come you gave your children such strange names?:shocked:

You're not the only one who's trousers fall down :biggrin2:

Mine don't usually but on Mika days I don't eat!!!:naughty:

that is the pic on another thread, and as appeared on reporting Scotland :thumb_yello:

hope you are over the worst of your man flu, :thumb_yello:

what did you make of pm sent to me?

I think she was just wanting her account activated wasn't she? For some reason she must have thought you could do that?

hello all - cant be bovvered to read back - whats happened and who is here ??

Hiya Carrry, you have missed very little..not much activity on here at all today. I am feeling crap so am having difficulty in understanding peoples posts!:shocked:

hello all - cant be bovvered to read back - whats happened and who is here ??

Hi Carrie

only a couple of pages to read back, including pics of Martin the guitarist followed by Mika, not much else it is very quiet, I'm not sure if Wendi is still with us, due to power failure. :thumb_yello:

Hiya Carrry, you have missed very little..not much activity on here at all today. I am feeling crap so am having difficulty in understanding peoples posts!:shocked:

No change there then :roftl::thumb_yello:

Not much activity? Pink was banned for life and then unbanned - quite a fuss on several threads.

Not much activity? Pink was banned for life and then unbanned - quite a fuss on several threads.

Nah.............I meant in here....I know thats all Carry is intersted in !:roftl::naughty: