The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you what ?? Pink UNicorn??

what ahppened ??

Pink was banned because of something she did - check with Wendi or Kath - but FD has agreed to give her one last chance.

My mate Kath - not her fault she s a sarnie short of a picy nicy!!

Thats cos I can't eat bread!:roftl:

Whoops! Forgot about rota, Carri is in so that means I have to leave :roftl:

Catch up with you tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

See ya Silver :thumb_yello:

at least in kath and wendi's company I feel like I could win the weekest link :roftl::thumb_yello:

But you haven't actually physically being in our presence yet...you will be astounded!

But you haven't actually physically being in our presence yet...you will be astounded!

it's a MENTAL thing, and you two are mental in cyberland, and after the warnings/threats from Wendi last night my interpretation does not seem that far from reality :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

OK....well..........all will be revealed in Amsterdam....well...maybe not ALL :naughty:

Hi Jems...good to see ya :thumb_yello:

OK folks...I am going to have to go again....my medication is wearing off:shocked:

Hi To Wendi if she rejoins us later..........Hi to anyone I have missed :thumb_yello:

Good night everyone :wub2:

it's a MENTAL thing, and you two are mental in cyberland, and after the warnings/threats from Wendi last night my interpretation does not seem that far from reality :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

oooh Wendi was threatening you ???

Actaully we are all v super intelligent oldlings in here - we would woop yr ass on the link ;)

Hi Jemma a a a a

Actaully we are all v super intelligent oldlings in here - we would woop yr ass on the link ;)

Hi Jemma a a a a

Don't give him ideas Carri!:naughty:

Hi Jemma a a a a

you are mere women and I use the term loosely, bring it on baby :thumb_yello::roftl:

Just before I go..............got to tell you this....got a phone call today and apparently we are soon to be the proud owners of CHICKENS :shocked: I am glad I am going away for six weeks shortly :naughty: