The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

Hiya Wendi, well when you put it like that, yes I suppose it was amusing, LOL!

It was down on and off last night. I do hope they get it sorted soon. Where di you get to last night anyhooo?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Wendi, well when you put it like that, yes I suppose it was amusing, LOL!

It was down on and off last night. I do hope they get it sorted soon. Where di you get to last night anyhooo?

I went to music practise - coughing while playing trumpet and sax

is not an attractive sound - but someone has to do it!! :roftl:

Show which was planned for next month has been postponed until

end of May, as so many of the folk have this virus, and so their

singing voices are not up to scratch!

Hi Shari, Ruth and Wendi!

I wasn't at home yesterday so I didn't have a chance to check MFC. So there were serverproblems again. Hope they're solved soon!

Yes, the kids found their eggs. We (sorry: the Easterbunny) decided to hide them inside the house because it looked soooo cold in the garden. After breakfast we went to the woods to look for Eastereggs. The sportsclub of the girls has an annual Easteractivity there. Always fun and the weather was cold but very sunny. Later that evening it started snowing!

Hello all - xx

Wendi -any repurcussions?

Nope - not yet anyway!!! :mf_rosetinted:

But I had a horrid nightmare last night - David Platt (from

Coronation Street) tried to murder me - he tried to stab me,

and it was really horrible - and I don't even WATCH Coronation

Street!!!! :shocked:

Nope - not yet anyway!!! :mf_rosetinted:

But I had a horrid nightmare last night - David Platt (from

Coronation Street) tried to murder me - he tried to stab me,

and it was really horrible - and I don't even WATCH Coronation

Street!!!! :shocked:

oooh odd!!!

That really was a nightmare Wendi, dreaming of David Platt. Just show's what a good charachter he plays doesn't it?

I know what you mean about the coughing. We are both still coughing, it's unreal. Must be like 7 weeks now and I still don't feel 100%

That really was a nightmare Wendi, dreaming of David Platt. Just show's what a good charachter he plays doesn't it?

I know what you mean about the coughing. We are both still coughing, it's unreal. Must be like 7 weeks now and I still don't feel 100%

Mine started 23rd September - I have had quite enough of it

now - but it does not seem to want to move on!!! :thumbdown:

I have to go combe my daughter's hairs. They had the morning off from school, but have to go this afternoon. Strange feeling: lazy morning and now a bit of a hurry.

I have to go by bike, as usual, I hope it doesn't hail while I'm on it!

Talk to you later:punk:

He he - am also a member of the British Expats forum - collecting info about Vancouver - its v similar to here layout wise - but you can give "Karma" to people!

I have managed to mention Mika and MFC a few times - indeed I have Mika Lover as my Avatar etc.. some one senmt me some Mika Karma today with a little note saying - love his hair !! :)

Oh I've been on one of those too Carri. Feels a bit weird til you get used to it. I guess it's a form of giving Kudos on myspace... but you give karma. I think it was my gerbil forums. The vulcan has just changed it's lay out too. Same format as this one. I much prefer the ebay chatboard. 1 page and you just keep refreshing. Tha's why I find these sort complicated.

Hope you're learning loads of useful info though Carri?

Bye AMP!! :)

I wont venture into any other forums - apart from the Toyota one,

and I use that when I have a problem with my car. There are always

helpful petrol-heads in there to help!! My uses name in there if Mikafan!! :naughty:

Ooh Wendi, you're a Toyota fan too are you? We have never owned anything else - apart from this bloody Picasso we have now. I needed something higher to get in and out of, for my bad back, so we had to seel our reliablwe old Corolla. Still miss her terribly. So reliable.

He he - am also a member of the British Expats forum - collecting info about Vancouver - its v similar to here layout wise - but you can give "Karma" to people!

I have managed to mention Mika and MFC a few times - indeed I have Mika Lover as my Avatar etc.. some one senmt me some Mika Karma today with a little note saying - love his hair !! :)

What happens if you add someone as a buddy on here? Do they get an e-mail to let them know or is it only for the adder to see?

hmm dunno - you get to see yr buddies as they have a cross next to them - if you put them on yr "ignore" list you cant see what they post!!

ok - gotta go - boss in orifice must do some work ! :(

catch you all later xxxxx

What happens if you add someone as a buddy on here? Do they get an e-mail to let them know or is it only for the adder to see?

No - its just for you. No-one knows who is on anyone else's buddy list!!

Carri - I have been on ebay a few times - but never the chat bit, didnt know

it even existed!!