The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jems, your new hair do sounds lovely. I'm sure it looks great. Love to see a pic.

SL here's the link for Debs interview

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14013

Thank you ladies!

Right really am going now

Bed calling

Have fun

Goodnight Laurel. Sweet Dreams!

Hey, finally caught up, thanks for the slow-mo.

Headmistress eh? Nah I'm not that stroppy!

Sarahlou, we have been to Malta, it was lovely. Kath advised right though, watch the drivers, they're mental! Cost of eating out is very similar to here we found. Do you know where you are going in Malta?

Vicky, decorating virtually donethanks. Thye are coming in tomorrow to put the feature wall, wallpaper up and glossing the paintwork. Then we need to get everything put back! (Goingit to the Queen convention this weekend though.)

Oh Yeah !!! Great ! Where is it ? Is it 2 nights , been going for years ?

Tell me all! I'd love Kath to orgnaise a Mika One!!!:wub2::naughty:

Sorry, am trying to get to my computer , honest. As soon as I get there, it'll be on promise.

It's ok sweetie ... no sweat :wub2::wink2:

Ha ha, Desperate Housewives is hilarious tonight. Susan at the doctors is priceless, as the doctor is her friends husband, and he is examining her down below.LOL!

Well SL the Queen loves Malta so if it's good enough for royalty and all that:naughty:

Night Laurel

Indeed....

Oh it doesn't look like that hotel reviews very well now! St. Anton court it was also known as. Sounds like it's gone down hill!

Thanks - we'll have a look and see what we can sort out:thumb_yello:

Yes been going for years, how did you guess! Not all 23 though sadly. It's down In brean Sands, Somerset. A stones throw from Weston Super Mare. Bris sister still lives there and I will be calling in to get a toucan figurine I won on ebay. (She picked it up from Bristol for me)

It's from Fri til Monday and nothing but Queen Queen Queen for me. I;ll be in my element.

Yes been going for years, how did you guess! Not all 23 though sadly. It's down In brean Sands, Somerset. A stones throw from Weston Super Mare. Bris sister still lives there and I will be calling in to get a toucan figurine I won on ebay. (She picked it up from Bristol for me)

It's from Fri til Monday and nothing but Queen Queen Queen for me. I;ll be in my element.

Shari, it sounds marvellous! Tell us more....:punk:

shari, may i ask about this Queen affair?

goodnights/hellos to everyone..

DRAT! I just found a bunch of Mika's Interviews that I had saved on YouTube from MikaObsessed are all GONE!!! Even my favorite one, in French, after the Olympia concert!!

Shari, the convention sounds like a lot of fun, we'll expect a full report next week!

Oh but I WILL miss you all and MFC Wendi. It will feel strange without chatting on here. I hope you will keep me updated withtexts???;)

Robi, of course you can ask anything you want. Queen is my passion and having been a fan for 32 years, I know about them pretty well!

goodnights/hellos to everyone..

DRAT! I just found a bunch of Mika's Interviews that I had saved on YouTube from MikaObsessed are all GONE!!! Even my favorite one, in French, after the Olympia concert!!

Shari, the convention sounds like a lot of fun, we'll expect a full report next week!

Where have they gone - has she had her account suspended?

Oh but I WILL miss you all and MFC Wendi. It will feel strange without chatting on here. I hope you will keep me updated withtexts???;)

Robi, of course you can ask anything you want. Queen is my passion and having been a fan for 32 years, I know about them pretty well!

so are you going to a fan meeting? something special?

oh i love Queen and freddie is still alive in my mind, and heart

MAD MAD MAD !!

Sounds fab fab fab!!:punk::roftl:

Have blast Shari xx Can't wait for reports.:thumb_yello:

I now must sleep , am real shattered!:blink:

Night all my chums x:wub2:

mikaobsessed is sou, isn't she

i hope i have downloaded them! :shocked:

Now I'm in a quandry!

I usually listen to all the interviews (I had over 100 saved!) one after another while I type my papers, as a replacement for MFC. The LICM CD is too bouncy & distracting to study with.

What do I do now??