The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Robi and for Vicky's answer too,

We have a personally recorded message from Brian and Roger at the start of Fri eve. then you can take choice in whatever event is layed on for your delight. It is held in a holiday complex called Pontins (similar to Butlins Robi) We all take over before the holiday season kicks off.

We have fancy dress and signed photos as prizes, disco's, live bands, raffle charity auction of Queen memorabillia. Peter freestone is going to be there this weekend answering all questions we put to him. Mike Moran, Patti Russo, and some great Queen related people. It's a real blast for any Queen fan.

MAD MAD MAD !!

Sounds fab fab fab!!:punk::roftl:

Have blast Shari xx Can't wait for reports.:thumb_yello:

I now must sleep , am real shattered!:blink:

Night all my chums x:wub2:

Night night MLV ooopppssss!!! I mean VLM of course...heheh:naughty:

Night night MLV ooopppssss!!! I mean VLM of course...heheh:naughty:

I can live in hope!!! :wub2: Thanks :wink2:

Goodnight Vicky Sweet dreams hun xxxx

I am off to bed too - have to iron my girls shirt before bed!!

Sweet dreams to everyone left xxxxxxx

Night again ..really going ............going ............................ GONE!:shocked:

Hey Y'all! Whew, it's been a long day but, I had something to look forward to all day. I'm going to a Ben Jelen concert tonight with a friend of mine. We are going to make it a Hollywood night and just enjoy it! YAY!! Of course, it's a GA venue. ACK...guess I'm wearing the hightops tonight. LOL

Hope y'all have a great night. Love y'all. :wub2:

Robi, I agree, it would be great if a Mika convention became reality. I think he needs to be a bit more established as an artist yet though. That's my personal opinion.

Queen started holding conventions 15 years after they started. Plenty of footage, music and giveaways etc.

I think it would be a great 1st Mika convention if we got hold of Andy fluffington and let him make us sit thru ALL 5,000 hrs of video he's shot!

Robi, I agree, it would be great if a Mika convention became reality. I think he needs to be a bit more established as an artist yet though. That's my personal opinion.

Queen started holding conventions 15 years after they started. Plenty of footage, music and giveaways etc.

I think it would be a great 1st Mika convention if we got hold of Andy fluffington and let him make us sit thru ALL 5,000 hrs of video he's shot!

yes! i'd love to watch it all!

15 years....i'll be 63 then! :shocked:

oh please mika.....do it before then! :naughty:

yes! i'd love to watch it all!

15 years....i'll be 63 then! :shocked:

oh please mika.....do it before then! :naughty:

Yeah, while we've still got some passion in our souls and are young enough to remember the passionate feelings!! LOL!

Leona, I keep forgetting to aknowledge you, sorry. It's hard to write when listening to Mika. I find it impossible, I always want to sing along. You have to do what your conscience will allow.....

Char, I hope you have a good time at your gig tonight. What are hightoppers though?

So that'll be me under the chair cringing for 4,000 hours then.LOL!

i'm going shari...it's past midnight here!

see you tomorrow...sweet dreams!

I know you are off to bed soon Robi, but the green light still glows! Just wanted to say i really liked what you said in the rules thread...you are a sweetheart!:wub2:

goodnight, Shari & Robi.

I should probably be going too.

I have made my traditional countdown sign taped over my desk-

"only 25 days to go in this semester! No MFC until your homework is done!"

Then I printed out a picture of Mika

and wrote so it's like he's saying "Do Your Homework!"

so I'd better listen.

goodnight, Mamacatt & Rose!

I know you are off to bed soon Robi, but the green light still glows! Just wanted to say i really liked what you said in the rules thread...you are a sweetheart!:wub2:

yes you caught me! :blush-anim-cl:

but now i'm goooooooooooooooooooooone!

(and i think our deb and mods need and deserve encouragement...we all need them in these difficult days!)