The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

belated HI to suzanne and present HI to you AMP! ciao!

i'm working as EVERY morning, so i cannot post much.

i just want to wish you and all my oldlings a good day...we'll draw the line tonight and check what has happened, as always...this is a lovely habit, a cosy corner i love to take shelter...

oh i feel so sentimental sometimes! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Robi! Have a nice day at work.

I'm tyding (how do you spell that??) up the house and try to prepare the birthday-party for Emma. She will be 6 next wednesday. She and I made invitations for six friends to come. It's tiring but always fun to have a girls-party.

belated HI to suzanne and present HI to you AMP! ciao!

i'm working as EVERY morning, so i cannot post much.

i just want to wish you and all my oldlings a good day...we'll draw the line tonight and check what has happened, as always...this is a lovely habit, a cosy corner i love to take shelter...

oh i feel so sentimental sometimes! :blush-anim-cl:

hi robi how was your trip?

Hi Robi! Have a nice day at work.

I'm tyding (how do you spell that??) up the house and try to prepare the birthday-party for Emma. She will be 6 next wednesday. She and I made invitations for six friends to come. It's tiring but always fun to have a girls-party.

hi AMP :thumb_yello:

is emma a mika fan? i have just heard my 8 year old cousin is a big fan and she can't believe i've seen him 4 times, so she's very envious :wink2:

Hi Pooh!

No, unfortenately Emma doesn't like Mika (anymore). When she only knew Grace Kelly last year she thought it was a funny video and wanted to see it over and over again. But nowadays when she hears Mika she says: "Stupid Mika!" But I bet it's mainly to annoy me:boxed:

Merel is also quit fed up with Mika, and Inge sometimes says she is too, but I catch her a lot singing Happy Ending. "Yes," she then says "but Happy Ending is a nice song."

When I told Inge about Mika giving a concert in Amsterdam in July the first thing she said was: "I am NOT going with you!"

Hi Pooh!

No, unfortenately Emma doesn't like Mika (anymore). When she only knew Grace Kelly last year she thought it was a funny video and wanted to see it over and over again. But nowadays when she hears Mika she says: "Stupid Mika!" But I bet it mainly to annoy me:boxed:

Merel is also quit fed up with Mika, and Inge sometimes says she is too, but I catch her a lot singing Happy Ending. "Yes," she then says "but Happy Ending is a nice song."

When I told Inge about Mika giving a concert in Amsterdam in July the first thing she said was: "I am NOT going with you!"

lol i know what it's like to be the only mika fan in the house.

i would love to take emily to a gig but she lives 300 miles away from me :sad:

Hi Leona - I am not sure how much we are supposed to get tomorrow -

but there are to be strong winds as well, so will just have to

wait and see!!

Did you notice - Fred has opened the Official MFC thread again,

and hopes to have something to post today :biggrin2:

Am off out shopping, a very quick one today!!!! :naughty:

Catch you later xx

Hi Leona - I am not sure how much we are supposed to get tomorrow -

but there are to be strong winds as well, so will just have to

wait and see!!

Did you notice - Fred has opened the Official MFC thread again,

and hopes to have something to post today :biggrin2:

Am off out shopping, a very quick one today!!!! :naughty:

Catch you later xx

Hello !:wink2:

Oooee has he ! Thanks Wendi for the news i'll keep an eye out between typing away here. I'm still feeling yukky too so not going anywhere! The boys are happily playing at the holiday club so i've got time for my writing.

Have a good shop :thumb_yello:

Hi Pooh!

No, unfortenately Emma doesn't like Mika (anymore). When she only knew Grace Kelly last year she thought it was a funny video and wanted to see it over and over again. But nowadays when she hears Mika she says: "Stupid Mika!" But I bet it's mainly to annoy me:boxed:

In dutch we have a saying smt like: "It is as if the devil is playing with it..." meaning we just talked about something and now this and that related to it has happened...

On our way to school the girls heard loud music from a car (I didn't, Oldling:naughty: ) They both yelled: "There is Mika-music coming from that car!!" It was Big Girl and therefor I sang a bit of the lyrics, thinking Emma would ask me to stop, but she didn't. She said: "It's funny mama, in the beginning I liked Mika's music, then I didn't and now I like it again!" So I asked wich song she liked and she answered: "All of them!"

She wants to see Mika vid's in a particular order on tv this afternoon, and ofcourse: she can!:wub2:

Strange but lovely girl:wink2: :wub2:

Hi Oldlings, I first typed my story about Emma and now read your lasts posts about snow and The Officiality Thread. Will take a look at it in a while.

Our snow has completely melted yesterday and they don't expect any in the next days. They expect a bit of spring next week: 17/18 degrees Celsius:mf_lustslow:

In dutch we have a saying smt like: "It is as if the devil is playing with it..." meaning we just talked about something and now this and that related to it has happened...

On our way to school the girls heard loud music from a car (I didn't, Oldling:naughty: ) They both yelled: "There is Mika-music coming from that car!!" It was Big Girl and therefor I sang a bit of the lyrics, thinking Emma would ask me to stop, but she didn't. She said: "It's funny mama, in the beginning I liked Mika's music, then I didn't and now I like it again!" So I asked wich song she liked and she answered: "All of them!"

She wants to see Mika vid's in a particular order on tv this afternoon, and ofcourse: she can!:wub2:

Strange but lovely girl:wink2: :wub2:

It's great when they ask to watch Mika isn't it !!:punk:

I often suggest we have a dance in the living room to MikA!!!!:roftl:

The boys love it but end up high as kites !!!:roftl:

It's great when they ask to watch Mika isn't it !!:punk:

I often suggest we have a dance in the living room to MikA!!!!:roftl:

The boys love it but end up high as kites !!!:roftl:

I was in the supermarket today and they played Happy ending, I stood there for 4 minutes under the speaker with my four year old singing along as loud as possible.....how proud am I!:thumb_yello: