660 Wendy

kath

hmmm, hey!!

i think it was MIKA!!, it's too odd, who'll spend their money in that amount of lollies and then 3 candles, plus the shipping?!:boxed:

but it's still weird, i'm looking for the definition of number 660:thumb_yello:, the tarot and astral sites are very strange, intimidating and funny places though...

ok i'm gone...

:offtopic:

Sorry of topic but have tosay i love your signature :biggrin2:

My son just is in love with willy Wonka just now and likes Mika ... he's got two top hats and i feel he's gonna be a future flamboyant boy :thumb_yello:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me take everyone who isnt from the UK out of this list.

Ive got it from 500 down to 135 now...

Im just updating this one so keep an eye out for edits

Alex Bampton

ana8892

Andi

babspanky

Beckar

Becky

Believe In Fairies

Bexxy

Blue Eyes

Carrie

cathij0269

CazGirl

chaosprincess

chimny

chloe

closetchild_

cloud

cmc1112

Coco

coffeegrace

connie...

Curly

Daisylou

debster

Dorathys dog

Dreamers ball

dusty2502

Efreak

elizabethlovesmika

emily19

emmylou

Emy

FairyFeller

flyingpurplehippos

Foxxy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Fresh

girlintheblue

Grace_Kelly

gracekelly_Mika24

hana

Hannah

harryluvsginny

hayley.m

Heaveninordinary

Humphrey

im_stuck_in_the_middle

I've been 'Mikafied'

jemmalee

-Jennie-

Jo Perrin

Jodi_Ice

Jodie

JUlie

karen_:>

Kath

Katiee.xo

Kinga

KiraKiradream

La_Grinch

LadyLivs

laura

lea_uk

libbylovesMika

Lilly

lindor_love_today

Lollipopgirl123

lollipopgirl92

Lollipop-kid

Love.love.me

love_grace_lollipop

loveandpeace

LoveLove

lovelove_mika

loveloveMika

M!Ka RoX mY sOx

M.I.K.A

mac1718

Mag

Marilyn Mastin

MaRy_MikaFans

maureen.thy@btinternet.

Max

Mika Mad

Mika_baby

Mika_forever

mika_lover123

mika_lover7

Mika_Special

Mika3Maniac

Mikafish

MIKAFreak

Mika-Holic37K

MikaObsessed

MikaRMS

mika's girlfriend

mikas_gal07

mikasbestfriend

Miss Cutie

monster

Musicteacher247

paula.pop

pinkunicorn123

poohsticks

pop_girl

purplegrape

Queen_Freddie

radiodelicate

Rosielou

Ruth

sammyjo 531

Sara

sara101

Sarah_Lollipop

Sarahlou1973

Scarlett

scg

Shari

Shaza!

SillyJilly

smilelikeyoumeanit

Snowy66

Sofia

sparkly1

Steph

tamika

tauruslady

ThatRadFreak

thereallollipopgirl 12

vickylovesmika

violet sky

vixenbbw

Wendi

xLAURENx

xxprincesschezzaxx

Sorry if this was already posted, but I know at least a few of those are not UKers. Carrie is definitely not. One of the Love Love Mika screennames is from NY (but I'm not sure which one it is, it'd have to be looked up), and isn't Mika3Maniac Canadian? And I believe Shaza! is Irish.

Shaza is Irish, indeed.

Moreover, I doubt the 660 number has a significance...it didn't originally, at least. But when Wendi had posted she got 660 lollipops, I think the sender found it funny to reuse the number to add to the mystery.

Shaza is Irish, indeed.

Moreover, I doubt the 660 number has a significance...it didn't originally, at least. But when Wendi had posted she got 660 lollipops, I think the sender found it funny to reuse the number to add to the mystery.

ooooh I see.....that's interesting...

Sorry if this was already posted, but I know at least a few of those are not UKers. Carrie is definitely not. One of the Love Love Mika screennames is from NY (but I'm not sure which one it is, it'd have to be looked up), and isn't Mika3Maniac Canadian? And I believe Shaza! is Irish.

loveloveMIKA is from New York, I don't think purplegrape is from the UK, and Hannah is from the US.

:offtopic:

Sorry of topic but have tosay i love your signature :biggrin2:

My son just is in love with willy Wonka just now and likes Mika ... he's got two top hats and i feel he's gonna be a future flamboyant boy :thumb_yello:

you scared me when i saw the off topic sign:blink:

hahah!!! woow!!!! you have a flamboyant son!!!:wub2:

yep!, stupid question: isn't Ireland part of the UK?

Wouldn't mind the lollipops.

But that is a little creepy.

Somebody must be doing this to keep us occupied while Mika isn't on tour.:naughty:

:roftl: you're right, maybe his management want to have a lil fun!

165{x4} is the original number, innit?

16/5->Mika gig in Glasgow {in 2007}

but dunno why 165+165+165+165:blink:

It is. But I doubt the sender "packaged" the lollipops himself, right. (S)he just bought 4 packs at the shop, packs that happened to contain 165 lollies each.

yep!, stupid question: isn't Ireland part of the UK?

OH NO OH NO OH NO ANA!!!! you did not just say that!!!!! Oh dear..... BIG MISTAKE!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ireland is NOT part of the UK!!! The Republic of Ireland is a country, yes all on our own, a whole country!!!!!! England took us over for a few hundred years, but we've had independence for nearly 100 years. Northern Ireland is still part of the UK.

Sorry, I don't mean to scare you....but it's a touchy subject for us!

:wink2:

OH NO OH NO OH NO ANA!!!! you did not just say that!!!!! Oh dear..... BIG MISTAKE!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ireland is NOT part of the UK!!! The Republic of Ireland is a country, yes all on our own, a whole country!!!!!! England took us over for a few hundred years, but we've had independence for nearly 100 years. Northern Ireland is still part of the UK.

whooopsydaisies!!!:boxed: i'm very sorry!!!, i just didn't have the slightest, i knew it was a country, but thought...ok then:mf_rosetinted:

*hides and changes subject*

~Sorry !!! no no ... me off topic !

Thanks ! Also love Amadeus ! that was a great film !:roftl:

:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: Amadeus:mf_lustslow:

Plenty of Irish still flock over here though so we cant' be such an anathema to you. :wink2:

whooopsydaisies!!!:boxed: i'm very sorry!!!, i just didn't have the slightest, i knew it was a country, but thought...ok then:mf_rosetinted:

*hides and changes subject*

all is forgiven!!

Plenty of Irish still flock over here though so we cant' be such an anathema to you. :wink2:

yeah, but the Irish flock everywhere....as a famous Irish comedian says, "the Irish don't invade, we infest" :roftl:

all is forgiven!!

yeah, but the Irish flock everywhere....as a famous Irish comedian says, "the Irish don't invade, we infest" :roftl:

Hmm, I'm just watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares and he has just found loads of cockroaches in the kitchen. Now, that's infestation......

Still no joy then?

I've been wracking my brains but can't think of anyone who would do this. Don't know anyone on here from Leeds.

At the moment it seems harmless enough, hope it either stops now, or stays harmless.

I'm pretty sure Mika isn't in Leeds at the moment.LOL!

And I'm sure he would say it's him, he wouldn't want to worry anyone.

I'm just wondering why I'm not on that list, as I was on the petition (and I am British):boxed:

Only joking, it doesn't matter, don't bother putting me on now...it wasn't me!!

Seriously though I hope you get to the bottom of this, I know it's only sweeties but I would be a bit freaked out to say the least. I have no idea what could be going on!

Another day has almost ended - and no-one has PM'd to say

it was a joke, or who it was. Maybe the person has not been online

because of the server changes etc - or because of "real life".

Maybe they are reading this and feel bad about the fuss it has

caused. There are no hard feelings on my part, and I would

not disclose your identity - I would just like to know it was a

joke - and that it has stopped!! Thanks :thumb_yello:

this sure is a mystery, I've not read the whole thread but I am sure there has been many suggestions as to what's going on. sooner or later I'm sure it will come out in the wash so to speak (curiosity is killing me though) :blink: