Do you believe in SOUL MATES?

But you gave the impression that people can ask for whatever they want at 3 PM today and God HAS to do it. That's why people kept asking what time zone.

Which isn't true.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you gave the impression that people can ask for whatever they want at 3 PM today and God HAS to do it. That's why people kept asking what time zone.

Which isn't true.

I'm sure people aren't that gullible to believe that anything they pray for would happen guaranteed....right? :blink:

Jesus Christ Superstar was in like... Harrisburg or something a couple weeks ago, I think. I wish I could remember more of the movie from what I saw of it, though.

It's hilarious.. og i was laughing throughout the whole movie,

I saw the original JC a few weeks ago:wub2: He's still rockin!

You saw jesus :shocked:

should have gotten his autogrpah :lmao:

Which isn't true.

Well, If that's the impression I gave than that was it... I don't reaaaaally know how else to defend that.

No matter what, you're never gonna be happy with what these hands type:blush-anim-cl:

*shrug*

I'm sure people aren't that gullible to believe that anything they pray for would happen guaranteed....right? :blink:

I know, my purpose was to pass the word... I thought people would like to know...and I said it to NONO, which meant I knew she wouldn't judge me:wub2: but publically here, welll that's another story:naughty:

I'd respect your hands alot more if they didn't delete posts soon after making them.

OK!

Seeing as how I am the only one who has ever deleted a post and ever did so with the intention of not causing any more drama that seems to follow me... I don't merit respect.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGT

OK!

Seeing as how I am the only one who has ever deleted a post and ever did so with the intention of not causing any more drama that seems to follow me... I don't merit respect.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGT

btw: I was referring to when someone disrespects you and you go to quote them but when you've quoted them it's gone and it makes you look like you made them be a bitch :lmao:

LOL

I could say alot more on the deleted post isse, but I shall not... Sometimes one types a statement and realizes they won't have time to defend it or that they just don't feel like running in circles "trying" to defend it.

So that was why:thumb_yello: