Mika Shoes

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will work!!! You find out her address.....

i will NEVER reveal my address!!!!! - so tough doodles!!!!!!!

for a couple of comments ago - i used fabric paints.....

thank you to everyone for looking and i hope you will decide to make some of your own someday....:D - if you do....ENJOY!:thumb_yello:

i will NEVER reveal my address!!!!! - so tough doodles!!!!!!!

for a couple of comments ago - i used fabric paints.....

thank you to everyone for looking and i hope you will decide to make some of your own someday....:D - if you do....ENJOY!:thumb_yello:

Oooh fabric paints!!! all mine are dryed up.

aww, well maybe you can buy some more.....i got mine free with a magasine.....:D - tracy beaker collection - i started collecting it ages ago, but it ran out and tbh im glad it did, because i was getting a little too old for it anyway......:wink:

anyway, for a set of about 5 or 6 different colours it is about £10 in UK.....:roftl:

so erm....yer:D

blimey orielys trousers i aint been on here in a week - i have my mocks this week and its very very frustrating - all the revision etc!!!!!!

anyway

how is everyone.....please let me know - i feel very out of the loop at the minute with what i going on eg - last time i was on here we had 10,017 members and now we have how many? - 10,104!!!!!! :shocked: - blimey orielys trousers - you see i really need to catch up on these things!:punk: