CAST YOUR VOTE for the Mika Autograph Contest Winner!

DaMango

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see so many good entries for this. Some have made me chuckle too.

Condoms :biggrin2:

Good luck to everyone ..... :wink2:

Oh and Ewok I love your bloody t-shirt. Wish I could do something like that but I'm so not arty.

:blink:

Wow, I've received a lot of votes so far! I'm glad to see that the MFC is quick to take action on important issues. :biggrin2:

Thanks, guys! :thumb_yello:

lol welll........... after all, it is an "off season" on the mika front... so now we can take care of business and more important issues :naughty: :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Glad to see so many good entries for this. Some have made me chuckle too.

Condoms :biggrin2:

Good luck to everyone ..... :wink2:

Oh and Ewok I love your bloody t-shirt. Wish I could do something like that but I'm so not arty.

:blink:

Thanks Laurel! I hope you voted for me then!! LOL :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Thanks Laurel! I hope you voted for me then!! LOL :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hee, I haven't voted for anyone yet...

Must go do that now.... :)

Hee, just glad some people like my idea lol - I'm usually crap with Ideas - see I said I'd make sure Holy Johnny was present (well he was at Hammersmith) and I'd have loads of witnesses (fellow MFC members) - and then well he couldn't really argue it after signing it.

I mean he signed Bumblebee's Newspaper Thing without looking at it.

*Makes note to add she's not insane and really won't be getting Meeks to sign a marriage certificate really after some of these threads on here*

:wink2:

Hee, just glad some people like my idea lol - I'm usually crap with Ideas - see I said I'd make sure Holy Johnny was present (well he was at Hammersmith) and I'd have loads of witnesses (fellow MFC members) - and then well he couldn't really argue it after signing it.

Haha that's brilliant. 'Cept with the way he scrawls his name, you'd find yourself married to Miha or Mikel or something. :naughty:

Haha that's brilliant. 'Cept with the way he scrawls his name, you'd find yourself married to Miha or Mikel or something. :naughty:

Yes well, I would be filming him with my camera too - so would have video evidence to back me up.

lol.

He does have a strange signature. :biggrin2:

Wow, I've received a lot of votes so far! I'm glad to see that the MFC is quick to take action on important issues. :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I mean he signed Bumblebee's Newspaper Thing without looking at it.

What newspaper thinggg? :blink:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Or Mike...:fisch:

Although, Mike would wriggle out of marriage pretty quick...he can't commit for more than 2 minutes :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

What newspaper thinggg? :blink:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not sure where the post is now and I'm crap at searching for things on here :roftl:

But a friend of Bumblebee Vix's did her a spoof local newspaper front page, basically the article was outing her as Mika's secret girlfriend. Went into quite alot of detail too so was really funny.

She took it too Brixton with her, and had it folded in such a way he didn't know what it was, and he didn't look - and got him to sign it. So basically he's signed that it's true lol.

Why I don't have a friend who'd do that for me :boxed:

Not sure where the post is now and I'm crap at searching for things on here :roftl:

But a friend of Bumblebee Vix's did her a spoof local newspaper front page, basically the article was outing her as Mika's secret girlfriend. Went into quite alot of detail too so was really funny.

She took it too Brixton with her, and had it folded in such a way he didn't know what it was, and he didn't look - and got him to sign it. So basically he's signed that it's true lol.

Why I don't have a friend who'd do that for me :boxed:

OMG! THAT IS HILARIOUS! That sucks sooo much that he didn't even look at it ... people must give him random newspapers to sign all the time or something :blink: :blink:

Ahh, yes, he so did sign it as true - suckerr! :fisch:

i voted for myself because i want to have one vote at least.:blink:

I liked your idea. I think he'd like the pink fluffy handcuffs abit too much if you ask me. :biggrin2:

Where you gonna handcuff him too. Yourself, the kitchen sink

Or somewhere more entertaining :biggrin2:

oooh they're all amazing! i''m gona vote for the Mika jar but i'd love to get the chance to vote more than once..

DaMango - altho i'm not part of this i just wanted to salute you for your effort and thank you for this amazing opportunity :thumb_yello:

I liked your idea. I think he'd like the pink fluffy handcuffs abit too much if you ask me. :biggrin2:

Where you gonna handcuff him too. Yourself, the kitchen sink

Or somewhere more entertaining :biggrin2:

i will leave it up to him. :wub2: